• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 8

If server browser doesn't work after first refresh, odds are your router is blocking the packets afterwards.

This is back again

Rogame 2011 09 07 09 38 59 40 - YouTube

MasterServer files are in config as per that steam article, and Steam client updated

And there is always string Connecting on the screen after I choose Disconnect

My router and Windows firewall is down!!!

w0qfr68oo.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Servers still only show up once for me, if I click refresh they are gone forever, if I replace the masterserver VDFs and start up the game, I cannot even connect to the servers with players on the new maps. It says the game needs additional downloadable content. I tried joining a server that still running the Gumrak map, it starts to join a Pavlov house server.

Something is still seriously wrong with the server browser, if every other game works fine with finding servers, doesnt that mean theres something wrong with this one?

Upvote 0
Servers still only show up once for me, if I click refresh they are gone forever, if I replace the masterserver VDFs and start up the game, I cannot even connect to the servers with players on the new maps. It says the game needs additional downloadable content. I tried joining a server that still running the Gumrak map, it starts to join a Pavlov house server.

Something is still seriously wrong with the server browser, if every other game works fine with finding servers, doesnt that mean theres something wrong with this one?

Update your Steam client.

Something is still f... up though. I finally managed to connect on one server. But just this one :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Same here, followed all the advice on this forum, still no go. I might get 5-10 servers on my first entry into the server browser after game startup, after that, nothing. I usually have to restart the whole game to find anything. And I know there's more than 5-10 servers out there, heck even the video above shows it. Something is seriously wrong with the server browser (Killing Floor's was just as broken for me too though).

Upvote 0