• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 8

Ok

Here is some constructive feedback

Whatever you have done, has ruined the experience, it is so buggy now, I am furious, the lagg is so bad at a start of a map that I want to wrap my hand in, my ping is a horrendous 80 now whereas before it was 30.... Nothing has changed in my config.... Why would the gfx be so laggy. I dont appreciate you resetting all my configs, it really naffed me off.

The bugs I have noticed are as follows:

Some people are clipping, some shots are true but still miss them which I find strange yet they hit me... hmmmm

I crash now, and have done so a few times

Cant Alt Tab like I use to

I suggest you sort out the resource issues and the alt tab

Please put it back to how it was before...:mad:

Upvote 0
The browser and the router problems that cant be fixed manually yet are really serious problems at the moment.

This.

Another issue I have is sometimes when I am reloading and I press the sprint key, I start sprinting while holding my weapon at my hip. I can then sprint and still shoot from the hip. This has happened to me a few times with the PPSH and I think once with the G41.

I also can't minimize the game and them maximize it without the game crashing.

Upvote 0
This latest patch seems to have completely reset all my changes to the controls... everything is back to default instead of what I changed all the keys to.

Anyone else experience this? It's a minor inconvenience, but annoying all the same.

Seriously? If this is your biggest complaint you have about the game then you should be freakin' happy.

It was supposed to reset all of the settings because they changed the location of the ini folder.

Upvote 0