• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 2

Weapon-Changing

Weapon-Changing

I've tried playing on multiple servers, (one worked, yay! -_-) but the issue that bothers me a lot is the fact that when I'm on the role selection menu, the equipment-changing menu screen thing (on the right) doesn't have anything in it, so I just can't change weapons or anything, which makes me unable to use the svt-40 (for example) as SL/Commander.

Upvote 0
Not sure if this is a repost but a bunch of the fixes are not fixed.

- The ranked server system is now operational
- Player progression stats are now saving and loading
Only working on Official servers and no other ranked servers.

- Team balance changes. Commanders and top scoring players no longer get team swapped on death. The role select menu will not appear immediately to make it more obvious that you have died. Also, fixed a bug where an axis soldier could spawn on the allied team or vice versa.
Both are still happening.

- Fixed some HUD icons sticking around on the screen
I am still getting the red icons stuck requiring you to hit ESC to remove. Same with the dreaded (FT1) (FT2) (FT3) which hitting ESC does not remove, requiring you to leave the game to remove.

- Fixed Countdown ending with time still on the clock
I'm seeing this happen regularly too.

Upvote 0
Not sure if this is a repost but a bunch of the fixes are not fixed.

Only working on Official servers and no other ranked servers.

Both are still happening.

I am still getting the red icons stuck requiring you to hit ESC to remove. Same with the dreaded (FT1) (FT2) (FT3) which hitting ESC does not remove, requiring you to leave the game to remove.

I'm seeing this happen regularly too.

You don't need to leave the game, just press 'm' twice to bring the map up and close it - that will remove any unwanted on-screen items.

Upvote 0
The only thing I, personally, have experienced that would be worthy of additional delay is the crashing issue. That said, it is, for me anyway, far less frequent than on initial launch of the Beta. Even that, I suspect, may well be related to my hardware.

I don't pretend to know a whole lot about PCs and coding, but it seems to me that if the issue were simply a coding problem that the result would be universal while it clearly is not. If we all have the same code on our machines, it seems to me that there must be a conflict on the client level for those having issues because there are those who are not crashing (according to forum posts, anyway). Please feel free to educate me if my logic is flawed. I'm always eager to learn something.

Upvote 0