• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 RO2 balance - double standarts.

aaz777

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 30, 2013
Russia, Pushkin
In Real Life: PPSh-41 was superior to MP-40 in literally anything - Rate of Fire, Magazine capacity (these 2 especially, further dont matter much), reliability, weight, etc. Recoil, was very similar, even it was a bit higher.

What did Tripwire do? Thats right, they gave Mp40 double mag unlock, that in reality was produced in very small numbers in 1943, had literally no chance to get into Stalingrad and probably was never used in battle at all. Also gave PPSh a lot more recoil. Because game must be BALANCED!

In Real Life: Germans did not have any analog of soviet scoped SVT-40 rifle with 3,5x scope. They only had scoped bolt action mauser rifles, and prototype 1,5x scoped G41, that was VERY rare and probably was never used in battle.

What did tripwire do? Thats right, they gave german sniper the G41 with scope from 1943/1944 (ZF43 or ZF4, i am not sure) and IMAGINATED SCOPE ATTACHMENT that never was used on G41. Because game must be BALANCED!

In Real Life: Germans did not have any portable anti-tank rifle that could penetrate T-34 anywhere at all.

What did tripwire do? Thats right, they gave germans the same PTRS AT rifle as soviets have, except they made german PTRS as "separate" weapon with higher penetration than the SAME THING in soviet hands.
Because we need BALANCE for fake's suck!
Spoiler!

In Real Life: Soviets had simple Anti-Tank grenade with impact fuse - RPG-40.
Germans didnt have such thing, but they often used bundle of x7 M-24 grenades, that didnt have impact fuse, but had more explosives than RPG-40.
HHL-3 magnetic HEAT mine production was started at the moment when germans in Stalingrad were already sieged, and Stalingrad battle was close to end. HHL-3 had to be attached on the tank armor using the magnets, without throwing, then fuse pulled of, then wait for 7,5 seconds untill it explodes and penetrates armor with cumulative effect.
Shorter - HHL3 was completely different weapon from RPG-40 ( even more different than gebalt ladung), and wasnt used in Stalingrad.

What did tripwire do? Thats right. Germans get HHL-3 magnetic HEAT mine
in Stalingrad, and its 100% direct copy of RPG-40 - its throwen like a grenade, and explodes at impact. Remember, germans must get the SAME THING AS SOVIETS, for better BALANCE.

In Real Life: DP-27 sucked against MG34 by density of fire, It had maximum 47rnd disc magazine (The tank variant with 63rnd magazine was often used by infantry, but who cares...) and almost 2 times less Rate Of fire. But, it was lighter and a lot more comfortable when used without bipod, on hands only - because its lighter, bipod is closer to arm, and it has no belt going down in legs.
Hipshooting Mg34 with 50rnd drum was a lot better, because using belt without drum would often cause jamms, and a lot worse mobility and comfort in general.

What did tripwire do? Haha, nothing. DP-27 sucks against MG-34 just like in real life, what did you want? We need REALISM. Oh, also mg34 can be used with 250rnd belt with no hipshooting punishment... I think thats because germans must be real Rambo!

In Real Life: First group of prototype mkb42, 50 or 75 carbines (they also were without bayonet attachment), was produced in the beginning of 1942 and given to german forces in Demyansk pocket, which is near Leningrad, in completely different part of world from Stalingrad. None of those german divisions that were in Demyansk pocket participated in Stalingrad battle.
Second time mkb42 production was started in november 1942, and less than 25 rifles were produced before german forces were sieged in Stalingrad, less than 500 rifles were produced for 1942. Not even a single evidence, proof, document or photo of mkb42 used in Stalingrad.
AVT-40 production was started in Mednogorsk, southern part of USSR, in few months before Stalingrad battle was started. 168 000 AVT-40 were produced only for second half of 1942, thats more than all G41 and Mkb42 combined. Only 300 AVT-40 with 3,5x scope were produced in 1943 by some special order, no information about where and when they were used.

What did tripwire do? They gave german elite assault mkb42 on every map, because.. Balance? May be realism? No, wait.. Ah, right, german Rambo! Isnt it obvious that germans must get their Stg44 in any case no matter what? Doesnt matter than soviets already have PPSh nerfed..

Aaaaand AVT-40 is given to soviets to balance the mkb42? But wait, its completely different weapon, it doesnt even have 15/20rnd mag unlock, only 10rnd all the time, and recoil a lot higher than mkb42. But wait, it has 3,5x scope unllock, that never was used in Stalingrad! It perfectly balanced the mkb42, although in fact it just turns soviet elite assault into another sniper.

Mkb42 is not realistic and disbalancing, AVT-40 is historical but absolutely worse than mkb42 and its scope unlock is just as unhistorical as mkb42.
Why were those added if they are both unhistorical and disbalancing?

You are so russian biased it is a joke.You only talk about russians being weaker when it is not the case.Why shouldnt the mkb be in the game?Take it out and poof its a better game?This is not a simulation and the game is not about stalingrad only i want a fun game with lots of content and not 3 weapons per side

Also you talk about russian inbalances you do understand that the pssh recoil is totally normal?If you try to shoot after sprinting and then while walking sure it is high otherwise its totally controllable and the pss doesnt have a high recoil did you even play the game?Also dont forget that weapon zoom that may be a point why it looks higher.

Also who cares about the scopes?With the zoom in this game the scopes make you see less its way harder to shoot people lol.

But yeah dont forget that every russian weapon is stronger than german ones exept for the mgs but you still cry about balance.
Lets not forget about russian anti tank onehitting panzer 4 at 300 meters all day long.

What do you even try to get from this thread?All i see you do is whining about your soviets being weaker than in real life.Guess what this is a game there is simply no way it will ever be like a real war.Russians got far more deaths than germans tell me how that was possible in real life and how you want to show it ingame when they have better weapons more tanks better positions and more players.

Upvote 0
Help us IOM, You're our only hope!

Seriously, AAZ brings back to the surface some of TWI's design decision issues that have been with us from day 1 of RO2's release. These are not rivet counting fanatical cries of boo on you, they are point blank stuff that could be fixed which adds realism without any real gameplay down sides.

For the most part, TWI didn't stray too far from the path. Yet where they did, steps on AAZ's grass. Read his post to see the boot marks. Don't kick him aside for posting constructive criticism.

IMO, imbalance is what breeds war, and is what makes games challenging and rewarding to play over and over again. There are other ways to "balance" maps then nerfing or artificially giving weapons un-realistic features. As the french would say "vive la difference".

Comrade can keep his precious PTRS, give Axis panzerfaust! It doesn't need tungsten core. :D

Upvote 0
Help us IOM, You're our only hope!

Seriously, AAZ brings back to the surface some of TWI's design decision issues that have been with us from day 1 of RO2's release. These are not rivet counting fanatical cries of boo on you, they are point blank stuff that could be fixed which adds realism without any real gameplay down sides.

Keep in mind that AAZ took no issue with the fact that RO2's SVT-40 and Mosin Nagant are more accurate than their 7.92x57mm counterparts...

Upvote 0
Keep in mind that AAZ took no issue with the fact that RO2's SVT-40 and Mosin Nagant are more accurate than their 7.92x57mm counterparts...

I also took no issue with the fact that rifles are in general way too accurate. There is not even a tiny little chance to notice the difference in the game, because you will never miss.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Quite a big post, but without even a bit of constructiveness.

You are so russian biased it is a joke.

You are so german biased it is a joke.

Why shouldnt the mkb be in the game? Take it out and poof its a better game?
Did i say that? I said that weapons should be only on those maps where they were used in real life. Mkb42 particullary wasnt used anywhere on the maps that are implemented in RO2. May be, very little chance it was used on what we have called as Demyansk, and latewar maps such as odessa and rakowice. But late war maps have a lot bigger problems with weapons than mkb, while 1942/early43 maps are the main and most popular maps in the game, and mkb42 on them is both unhistorical and disbalancing. So yeah, removing mkb42 for 90% of the maps would definitely make the game better.. same as removing all other nonsense prototypes, such as scoped AVT-40, 6x scoped SVT-40, scoped g41, MP40/I and so on..

This is not a simulation and the game is not about stalingrad only i want a fun game with lots of content and not 3 weapons per side
All the most popular and most stupid arguments for prototypes' defence combined in one statement.
You obviously dont see the problem because you are looking on it from german side. Let me give you some examples.

Imagine that germans dont have mkb42, but soviets get Fedorov Avtomat. Frustrating right? F.A. was only used in winter war, and probably in Moscow defence just a bit. That thing wasnt used in Stalingrad and in any other later battles. This thing is unhistorical AND disbalancing. This is an obvious problem of the game, and you start to say it. Guess what? someone answers you:

"This is not a simulation and the game is not about stalingrad only i want a fun game with lots of content and not 3 weapons per side"

I guess i dont have to explain why you are wrong. If Fedorov Avtomat is not enough for you - imagine that soviets also get M-T, RPD-44 and other unhistorical crap like that. Thats not a simulation and not only Stalingrad, right? we just want to have a fun game!

Also about "Not only Stalingrad". Just a simple thing - can you prove that the game is not only about Stalingrad? Wait, i have a better question - can you prove that this game is not only about one particular battle with totally same weapons?
Did you notice while playing this game, that there is NO difference in weapons on the maps? No matter what map you play, you have same weapons everywhere. You get mg42, mkb42, PPS-42, all kinds of prototypes even on 1941 maps, as well as on 1944/45 maps. This game is ORIGINALLY DESIGNED for one particullar battle. The argument was that we make only one battle, but a lot more detailed and accurate. This can be true for the maps, but its wrong for everything else, especially weapons. RO2 got less historical weapons on Stalingrad maps than Ro1, even though ro1 wasnt 100% accurate as well.
The fact that the game got maps of other battles, and even the fact that yoshiro said that game is no more Stalingrad only DO NOT make this game out of Stalingrad. You cant just say that this game is not only about Stalingrad, you have to make it so it will be out of Stalingrad. Currently, same as years ago, same as at the release - RO2 is not out of Stalingrad, and its not even about Stalingrad as well - its wrong for everything. Its wrong entirely, almost every weapon has unlock which is unhistorical for at least one map, most of weapons have unlocks that are unhistorical for ALL maps.

Also you talk about russian inbalances you do understand that the pssh recoil is totally normal?
You obviously wrote that to troll me, because you have no idea what you are talking about. Technically PPSh has several times more recoil value than the Mp40. And on practice it has several times more recoil than MP40. In real life the difference is far below 2x.

Real life:
Perfect slowmo comparison, 7:10 https://youtu.be/a2M7PtZV6v8?t=7m10s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI4pmnpJC9M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq63GlFiCKE

Our "realistic" game:
1fe0ae01518576818c866c61acdbdc94.png

0d1ad584a8fa689f101f65c989eaf66d.png

And dont think i am alone here:
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=86473
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=60911
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=60072

If you try to shoot after sprinting and then while walking sure it is high otherwise its totally controllable and the pss doesnt have a high recoil did you even play the game?
Did YOU even play the game??? Do you even know that there is NO god damn difference in recoil if you shoot after sprinting or while walking or standing? PPS-42 has recoil technically the same as AVT40 which uses **ing rifle ammo. Be so kind, launch the game and run random map in workshop, type "allweapons" in console and try to shoot PPS-42 and then Mp40. If you wont see the difference, then you are totally blind, or you are so overbiased that your brain refuse to see things you dont want to see.

Also dont forget that weapon zoom that may be a point why it looks higher.
...What?

Also who cares about the scopes?With the zoom in this game the scopes make you see less its way harder to shoot people lol.
That is so stupid i wont even answer.

But yeah dont forget that every russian weapon is stronger than german ones exept for the mgs but you still cry about balance.
Mkb42 is totally worse than soviet weapons. Mauser 6x scope is totally worse than Mosin 4x. M712 20rnd full auto pistol is definitely worse than TT. Soviet PTRS with 35mm penetration is obviously better than german, TRULY GERMAN PZB*SOMENUMBER* with 55mm penetration, that was just recently lowered to 45mm.

Lets not forget about russian anti tank onehitting panzer 4 at 300 meters all day long.
Lets not forget about PTRS in german hands somehow magically having better penetration than the same weapon in soviet hands. Probably aryan spirit forces bullet to fly faster.

What do you even try to get from this thread?All i see you do is whining about your soviets being weaker than in real life.
The point of this thread is to show that RO2 weapons stats are changed by TW in the way they want, making them wrong here because BALANCE, making them accurate here because REALISM, and making it here wrong and disbalancing because only God knows why. Exact same thing is happening in WoT for example, perfectly shows where RO2 is going to.
Thats what this thread is about. If Soviets would have buffed weapons for balance and germans would have realistic bad weapons, i would make the exact same thread.
But what you personally see here is that someone dares to defend soviets in the game, and this is the only thing bothering you, you dont care if this person is right or wrong. Describes you pretty well.

Guess what this is a game there is simply no way it will ever be like a real war.
Ultimate and universal argument for every possible wrong **** happening in any game.

Russians got far more deaths than germans tell me how that was possible in real life and how you want to show it ingame when they have better weapons more tanks better positions and more players.
We will need concentration camp simulator for that. From all 27 million soviet people who died in ww2 over half are killed civilians, over 2/3 are killed civilians and killed prisoners of war. That will be approximtaely 8,3 million soviet soldiers died in combat, if we exclude killed POWs. Not very different from german and their satelities casualities.

But, still, lets say that you personally believe that soviets got a lot more deaths than germans, lets not argue about that, this will go offtopic.
Finally, there were a lot of battles where soviets had more losses, same as battles where germans had more losses. During the liberation of Crimea and Belorussia, for example, german got a lot more losses. Just an example.

In this case simulating the worse situation, worse commanders could be done through.. Map specifics (worse/better defensive positions), correct role numbers (less assaults for defenders for example. Something RO2 cant into - it can only have roles strongly mirrored), less artillery calls, worse type of artillery, more time limit for artillery, lack of smoke grenades finally. All these things would greatly do their job and relatively realistically... Unlike unhistorical prototype weapons and unrealistic weapon characteristics.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yea, and the MG42 overheats way too fast.

If AAZ took the time to list everything, he'd still be typing his OP. At some point TWI decided RO2 needed to be "fun and dumb". It's unfortunate, because the unique handling characteristics, ballistics, and 3d models were supposidly researched with imperical accuracy by TWI at great expense.

Upvote 0
Quite a big post, but without even a bit of constructiveness.
First of im not german biased lol i never said that i want to cut out russian things or make them weaker or something actually i play on the russian side all the time.So yeah i would love to see more cool stuff,russian as germans.

The problem is that you know what weapon could have been in each battle but most of the players dont know that so they dont care.Did the germans had the stg44?Sure but was it in battle x?Nobody knows.

So you say that there is only 1 battle taking place if that would be true the game wouldnt be able to take place in stalingrad because of the weapons.In the end the only reason people believe the game takes place there,are the maps which are made after real battlefields.They made the game ouf of stalingrad the moment they added stuff which werent in stalingrad.

About the ppsh maybe the recoil could be a little bit lower,when i said normal i was talking about game balance,actually if you are able to move your mouse downward you see that the recoil of the ppsh and pps is totally okay its just that the mp40 is way easier to control(noob friendly) but also dont forget that the pps and ppsh bullet damage is as high as the bullet damage of the mp40.So in the end the ppsh is the best smg in the game anyways.

Even if the mkb is unrealistic it is not unbalancing it is an allrounder weapon but on close combat ppsh is dozen times better on long range-mid avt is way better.

The point with the at rifles show exactly whats going on,russian ones are weak you complain,but that the russian one is still more effective thats okay for you.Also the scopes are ****ing useless there are like 2 maps where they are somehow usefull then there are like 2 snipers on a map and you got like 0,5cm more of zoom wow that makes a big difference.I dont care give both teams the same optics.

And wow you understood that twi changes the stats to make the game they want wow i never thought about that.

The point is that people want a game which is fun to play a part may be the immersion but there are also other things like gameplay,balance and variety.Tripwire wont chage anything of that anyways especially when there are only a few people complaining.

Upvote 0
Only a few people LEFT complaining.

Indeed.

By 2012, most players went away either mad/disappointed (old school), or laughing (noobs).

PPL who value "realism" over warm and fuzzy gameplay is what this thread is about. The fact there are individuals here that still care and can be objective is amazing. Don't mind AAZ is mainly concerned about Allied weapons (he's Russian after all), if changes are made, AXIS weapons will hopefully get the same rub.

Upvote 0
First of im not german biased lol

The problem is that you know what weapon could have been in each battle but most of the players dont know that so they dont care.Did the germans had the stg44?Sure but was it in battle x?Nobody knows.

So you say that there is only 1 battle taking place if that would be true the game wouldnt be able to take place in stalingrad because of the weapons.In the end the only reason people believe the game takes place there,are the maps which are made after real battlefields.They made the game ouf of stalingrad the moment they added stuff which werent in stalingrad.

So you are basically saying that all historical problems in game are fine because people dont care and they want a fun game to play. I was playing RO1 since 2009 and waited RO2 for 2 years and i can say definitely that everybody expected RO2 to be at least not less historical and less realistic than RO1. You can find it if you open old 2011 threads in RO2 forum. I am not even talking about the fact that the game was promoted as overall realistic and historical game, concentrated on historical and detailed Stalingrad battle.
But Okay, lets say you are right - this game is sequel to some call of duty or battlefield 3, it wasnt promoted as realistic and historical so all that doesnt matter.
But in this case WHY NOT ALL WEAPONS WERE BALANCED? Did you even read the main post of the thread?

If you are not biased, if mkb42 and other prototypes dont bother you because you dont care about historical accuracy, why wont you answer on my simple question? Would you be fine if soviets had Fedorov avtomat, M-T and RPD-44? Oh may be AS-44? Still wouldnt care? What about adding some **** like DP with imaginated scope attachment and PE scope, scopes dont matter right, so you dont care about it?

Did the germans had the stg44?Sure but was it in battle x?Nobody knows.
Nobody knows if stg44 was in Stalingrad? Nobody knows that 1944 is more than 1942? You just called every player in this game an idiot.

About the ppsh maybe the recoil could be a little bit lower,when i said normal i was talking about game balance
Do you understand whats this thread about? I specifically for people like you, who would love to atack me with "omg stop asking for realism its a game", marked words BALANCE and REALISM with colors in the main post.
This thread is about some weapons being UNHISTORICALLY BALANCED, while others ARE DISBALANCED HISTORICALLY, which is DOUBLE STANDARTS RESULTING IN BOTH DISBALANCED AND UNHISTORICAL GAME.
It would ONLY WORK if they BALANCED EVERYTHING, or made EVERYTHING REALISTICALLY DISBALANCED, in first case game would be ALL BALANCED, in second it would be ALL HISTORICAL, but they tryed both for different weapons and we get GAME THAT IS BOTH UNHISTORICAL AND DISBALANCED. This is the point of the whole thread, this is why its called " RO2 - DOUBLE STANDARTS" and NOT "RO2 - UNREALISTIC WEAPONS". Why its so ****ing hard to understand?
All what you saw is claiming that soviets are nerfed and germans are buffed, completely not noticing the main point of the thread, you say you are not biased after that?

If words "german" and "soviet" do not let you think normally, i will edit the text, so you will definitely understand it correctly.

In Real Life: Blue soldiers had overall worse SMG, orange soldiers had overall better SMG.
What did tripwire do? they nerfed orange SMG and buffed blue SMG for balance.

In Real Life: Blue soldiers had overall better MG, orange soldiers had overall worse MG.
What did tripwire do? They did not do anything, they made it realistically disbalanced.

In result game is both unhistorical and disbalanced, which is worse than if the game was ONLY disbalanced, or ONLY unhistorical.

Hell i will even draw it so you can understand better.

b2ca61c0635fe9e3eb417425219c215b.png

Both characteristics, historical inaccuracy and disbalance, are BAD, at least NOT GOOD, and there were all possibilities to make at least ONLY ONE of these bad things, which would result in a BETTER GAME than a game that has BOTH BAD CHARACTERISTICS. Why is it so hard to understand??

Even if the mkb is unrealistic it is not unbalancing it is an allrounder weapon but on close combat ppsh is dozen times better on long range-mid avt is way better.
The only way how soviet assault weapons are better is PPSh at 5 meter distance. Everything else - mkb42 is dozen of times better. Oh tell me please, how AVT full auto is better on far distance than mkb42.

The point with the at rifles show exactly whats going on,russian ones are weak you complain,but that the russian one is still more effective thats okay for you.
..... what?
How many times did i mention that german PTRS has 10mm more pen now, and had 20mm more penetration for years before? Soviet PTRS is 100% identical weapon, with only difference that it penetrates less, HOW the hell can it be more effective?

Also the scopes are ****ing useless there are like 2 maps where they are somehow usefull then there are like 2 snipers on a map and you got like 0,5cm more of zoom wow that makes a big difference.
Zoom is useless and counted in cantimeeters, okay...

The point is that people want a game which is fun to play a part may be the immersion but there are also other things like gameplay,balance and variety.Tripwire wont chage anything of that anyways especially when there are only a few people complaining.
The point is that people want a game which is fun to play
Disbalanced game is not fun to play.
Game that was promoted as historical and realistic, but actually is not, is not fun to play for those who bought the game because they wanted to play historical and realistic game.

but there are also other things like gameplay,balance
Gameplay and balance is not good when game is disbalanced..
Balance is not good when there is no balance, are you really not able to understand THAT THING?

You seriously think that there cant be huge variety of weapons without silly prototypes that ruin realism AND balance?

This is what i just now remembered. For Stalingrad only:

• PTRD
  • MP38
  • M38 carbine
  • 1981/10 Mosin-nagant, infantry, dragoon versions.
  • P08 parabellum
  • AVS-36
  • SVT-38
  • Pzb39 (questionable)
  • RPG-41
  • Gebalt ladung
  • Kampfpistole with a lot of different anti-infantry and anti-tank grenades
  • Sturmpistole with a lot of different anti-infantry and anti-tank grenades
  • VPGS-41 rifle grenades for Mosin
  • Granatgerat rifle grenades launcher for Mauser
  • Tonns of different anti-tank bottles with different mixtures and fuses, that would provide great variety if implemented realistically.
  • Tonns of different regular grenades with different amount of explosives, fragmentation and fuses, that would provide great variety if implemented realistically.
  • Fmw41, Fmw35, ROKS2 and ROKS3 flamethrowers
  • DT machinegun in infantry mode
  • etc
Out of Stalingrad:

• G43
  • Stg44
  • Tonn of different Panzerfausts
  • Panzershreck
  • RPG-43
  • RPG-6
  • Correctly implemented HHL3
  • MP-35
  • EMP-35
  • MP-28
  • MP-34
  • Korovin SMG that would fit for Tula map
  • Lots of different weapons captured by germany from other countries
  • Lots of different foreign weapons used by soviets in especially hard times
  • etc

Tripwire wont chage anything of that anyways especially when there are only a few people complaining.
How do you even dare to say FEW???

90% of all my friends who played RO1 with me were disappointed in RO2, some are even principially boycotting all TWI games because of that, are not even playing IOM even though they already bought RO2.
Look at old 2011-12 threads on RO2 forum, it was literally FILLED with complaints about arcade gameplay and unhistorical weapons. None of these problems were anyhow touched for years and those who complain left this forum and this game long time ago, this is why you dont see it right now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Still a vast minority though.

Yea, the majority of forum goers is small compared to the number of ppl who owned the game, then left, without posting an opinion here. We must assume they (the silent majority) liked the game the way it was. After all, they bought it and no longer play it.

I know I got several of my friends to pre-order RO2. Can't even get them to re-install it after numerous patches and content releases. They out number me, and have never even visited these forums.

Be cool to make a census on Steam of all those who purchased RO2. Gather their opinions about RO2's realism, balance and gameplay. The truth would be nice to know rather than sensless conjecture by those who offer educated advice and observations from actual experience.

Upvote 0
You seriously think that there cant be huge variety of weapons without silly prototypes that ruin realism AND balance?
Never said that with all those things in the game it would be totally awesome to make every map with exact the loadout which would be realistic.However as you can see that is not the case so just let it be as it is there wont be a that huge update lol so come with those things when we get ro3 until then this is just making threads which wont change anything at all.There wont be a new anti tank weapon for the germans so the anti tank gun has to be as it is in order to fight the t34 at all other option is to make it totally useless or cut it out.

And why i say a few?If it would be otherwise iom would have like 10 full servers all the time.Its just the same guys complaining over and over as i said when we get a ro3 come with those points but dont think that they will change ro2 that much.

If you are not biased, if mkb42 and other prototypes dont bother you because you dont care about historical accuracy, why wont you answer on my simple question? Would you be fine if soviets had Fedorov avtomat, M-T and RPD-44? Oh may be AS-44? Still wouldnt care? What about adding some **** like DP with imaginated scope attachment and PE scope, scopes dont matter right, so you dont care about it?
i already said that more stuff would be awesome lol for russians and for the germans too.And with the scopes how often do you see someone using the scope on the mkb?It simply doesnt matter get it.The maps are too small and the shift zoom negates most of the effect anyways.

Upvote 0