• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 RO2 balance - double standarts.

MG's have been nerfed to a level (Hipfire wise.) where it cancels it out. Seriously though, one or two or three weapons doesn't change the game, unless they are seriously overpowered and have magically tracking bullets.
MG42 has a high fire rate, that's all.
Same goes for PPSH high fire rate, and ammo.
RO2 for the most part is balanced.

Upvote 0
RO2 for the most part is balanced.

Sometimes I wonder if people are playing the same game as I am where Axis win significantly more than half of the time, and playing Allies is an exercise in frustration. Do you not see this at all?

I mean what's stopping you from shooting the machine gunner?

Nothing. I do, but usually after he has mown down many of my men.

MG42 ain't event the best machine gun when deployed. MG34 is. Russians can get that too.

I think you missed my point entirely. The MG42 has a 'coolness factor' which contributes to stacking by making players want to go Axis just so they can get the gun. I find that most of these players are veterans. That's why enabling it on the Allies side would help because those MG veterans could also play as Allies, balancing the teams. The MG34 does not have the same 'coolness factor,' that is unquestionable.

Upvote 0