• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 AND RO ostfront 41 -45

GsfHero

Sep 14, 2011
How its possible RO1 to be better than RO2 even the sound of artillery are better.I remember when i play ostfront before year i say if they release RO2 i will not play any other game but RO2 was worst that RO1 and easier.Bleed is useless if you bleed means you are not in a good possition so to stop and bandage yourself its not Smart.At RO2 u can die by 175 meters and more by smg also is poor with tanks only t34-76 .I remember a good studio what happen?

Louder =/= better. TWI learned to do proper sound design, besides, RO2 was at the beginning of them using UE3 engine.
How is bleed useless? You still prefer die like a chicken when hit to a toe in RO1?
Studio as well as game became better. Maybe some liberties were out of place, but overall it delivers more authentic expirience than RO1.
RO1 was clunky as hell, had slower bullet velocity and was less realistic when it came down to hitboxes and movement.

Upvote 0
RO1 was for hardcore players RO2 lvl 1 Player can kill with smg the First game needs skill the second nothing.In reality if they shoot you can you bandage yourself?And yes to die like one was better also was good to drop weapon if they hit your hand.Where is t34-85 and IS-2?Where are the old maps and tanks maps?Also i like the choice to get out of tanks.I know its realistic but it not nice to destroy your tank main gun.

Reactions: Atomskytten
Upvote 0
LOL i buy it then and i play it for 70 hours worst game ever now i play it a little to kill some time i prefer ostfront but it suffer by people.And i complain now because its unexpectable i had one issue at start when the game release and tripwire delete the post without a reason didnt use bad language or anything

Upvote 0