• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO weapons KF!

BEAR ZOMBIE CAVALRY.

2enm2oh.jpg

This is the only flaw in the design. Nazi Zombies are surely a bit awesomer by the fact that they're nazi's, but if the soviets are zombies you can have bear cavalry, which is the awesomest thing ever. Plus, I'd much prefer to mow down zombies with an MG42, Tiger Tank, or Half Track than the soviet offerings. So maybe Soviets should be the zombies. :)

For vehicles to work.. we'd need to be able to have like 150+ zombies i think. Dunno how servers will handle all the zombie ai's.. so far in screens we've only seen a few. ^^

The bigger question is if we can get to soviet model so we only have to mount it on a bear and animate >_>
I could make a zombie skin easily, but it's annoying without having a model to preview on..
Tiger tank in kf........?
Why shouldn't FP be able to damage it? :x Or throw things at it?
Plus Sirens could detonate the tank rounds like grenades. :D

I'm actually thinking it'd probably be better with putting the KF zombies and stuff into RO. RO maps would work better for a lot of things, after modifications..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I was also thinking that of course Stalin clones would be the hardest enemies, of course.

You'd have different versions of him.
They'd all be 10 feet tall with giant veiny muscles.
They'd be able to sprint really fast and leap up hundreds of feet into the air to come down and smash your face. Maybe first he'd grab two tank rounds and smash them into the ground to rocket jump. :D

One kind would have a bandoleer on with 122mm IS2 rounds. He'd hold the IS2 tank turret barrel in his left hand and PUNCH THE ROUNDS through the rear of it to fire them at people with his right hand. His right hand would of course be all burned looking. And in melee range it's use to baseball bat whack people away.

Another would have two gatling guns which swing forward under the arms only when used. Otherwise hands are free to *****smack tank arounds away and punch in faces. Or maybe he should have tank MG turrets mounted where each nipple should be?

And of course there would soviet pilot zombies which crush the enemies WITH THEIR MINDS.

Upvote 0
Wow.. Nazi Zombies? lol. Call Of Duty World At War already covered that:)
I said COMMUNIST zombies multiple times.

I keep thinking of modeling the bear cavalry but not getting around to it.

And doing specimens vs. soviets vs. germans would be too much trouble making the maps and balancing. I want to make something simple that actually gets released.

Just tart up some RO maps to make them prettier, grungier, and fit into the whole lore, and other stuff KF requires to function, put in RO weapons and vehicles, and player skins, and a communist zombie skin, and do balancing work with the weapons and vehicles to work..
I could do most of that stuff, minus the porting in RO's weapons and vehicles, in like 2 or 3 months.

Last edited:
Upvote 0