• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO updates

We have been posting some various things about in threads. We've posted several times on a few bug fixes (such as fixing the leaning issues, as well as fixing a problem where tank guns were not sighted in correctly after 1km [because when we started we didn't think we would ever see fights past this point]). And anybody watching our test server can find 2 strangely named maps in rotation (NOTE: Maps in rotation do not mean they will be in next patch). But things are being worked on, and as was said, when we are ready to release info about "whats next", info you shall receive.

It is important to note we do NOT like discussing anything about a patch until we are sure that something will make it.

Upvote 0
I know, and I don't think you guys understand how hard it is sometimes to not talk about some of the things we work on before release.

I fully support your decision to keep us in the dark. I play another game where the devs are way more forthcoming about what they are working on and it typically just ends up causing a lot of whining on their forums, not to mention major disappointment when it takes longer (sometimes years) to release than expected.

Frankly, I was thinking you guys were working on porting the game to a new engine, since it was so long since the last update... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
My question is on this is how does it work? I mean, is this a patch that steam will have and one day when I log on it will say that a new mod/patch is available prepare for download or will it be anounced in the forum one day that it's available and we have to download something?

Just curious, and, is this a mod or a patch, and is there a difference. Or am I replying to an old thread that no longers applies?

(pulls pin, uncurls fingers, and watch nade fall at feet)

Upvote 0