• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Status
Not open for further replies.

[TW]schneidzekk

Machete Engineering.
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
ATL
www.tripwireinteractive.com
RO Updated!

Today we are releasing a small update for Red Orchestra. The update improves the display of the player count numbers in the server browser as well as adding support for upcoming mod releases (more on that one soon). This is now available through Steam and will update automatically.

Server admins will need to update using HLDS in the normal fashion.

I've updated my server for those wanting to play some ro till their fav server pops back up
89.187.66.213:7757

sort servers by servername it will show up on top. Its the RO Teamplay server.

Note:
It got a grenade mutator and a capzone bar mutator.

-------------
Anyway nice to see that the problem of the player amounts has been reduced.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The problem is that some servers are not updated yet. Since we switched over to the Steam master server outdated servers should no longer show up in the server browser list. This however doesn't appear to be functioning properly. As a quick fix, we just put out a small update that will prevent outdated servers from showing up in the in-game server list. The out of game server list will still show outdated servers until the issue is properly fixed.

Upvote 0
The update has affected my mouse sensitivity and created a delay between me moving the mouse and the mouse pointer moving.
I have tried to correct this through config / input in the game but with no results.
What is going on, its really messed up my enjoyment of the game, is it fixable ?

The update should not have had any effect on that. The only changes made were to the server browser, and some backend mod support.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.