• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO Update released - Steam Achievements and new map

btw..before i forget it.there should be a gold, silver, bronze thinngy for ptard...because now it 3 in on live...come one...:p IMO ptard is one of the hardes things to master in ro, given you have to be neurotic all the time for inf, and positioning yourself well for the tankkill..anyways..having fun with ro, with or without the archievemnts...

Last edited:
Reactions: THG repo
Upvote 0
[*]Player counts should now show accurately both in-game and in the Steam server browser

Doesnt. ALso a bit disappointed that the scoreboards haven't been fixed, and the votekick not tweaked, but I'm enjoying this update very much. Thanks again to all, except Gruppy, who just cut me in half with a AP shell 20 minutes ago, the bastard...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Congrats on the update. I had a suspicion, since I noticed a few of TWI guys playing "Red Orchestra Beta" (I was hoping it was 2.0).

Solid map, came in near last first time playing, and first second time (got tanker and found my sweet spot). It may just be me, but it seems the tank shells are hitting low (like in a lot of custom maps) with the KV-1s.

Looks like it's brought in a lot of new blood too.

Upvote 0
Congrats on the update. I had a suspicion, since I noticed a few of TWI guys playing "Red Orchestra Beta" (I was hoping it was 2.0).

Solid map, came in near last first time playing, and first second time (got tanker and found my sweet spot). It may just be me, but it seems the tank shells are hitting low (like in a lot of custom maps) with the KV-1s.

Looks like it's brought in a lot of new blood too.

I did not have a problem online with the tank shells, but when I played in practice mode before trying the map with real people the Stug was definitely shooting low in one spot.

Upvote 0
congrats, the achievements are good and a new map is always welcome......
i have only a litle suggestion about achievements......it's possible, like in l4d, have a menu in game where you can watch the progress of their own achievements???

i think that this is the only thing that is missing in the achievements system of RO.....;)

Upvote 0