RO Update released - Steam Achievements and new map

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Drecks

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 26, 2005
The Netherlands
Great update. Its time i reveal that the Wall issue in Zhitomir was a dark test to come to some sort of Zombie mod. Back then this was all new and Top Secret. I failed but smart gamedevelopers stole my idea and made a fortune out of it. :( :)

Shpax

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 23, 2007
error InterfaceArt_tex

error InterfaceArt_tex

After the recent update I have got errors for all of connections to servers (does not depend on a map) Error InterfaceArt_tex container mismatch - what to do now?

Rak

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2005
D
By the way, did the player count issue got worse for you? I'm having all kinds of 127/50, 45/30 servers in the Steam browser right now.

Zetsumei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Falmouth UK
After the recent update I have got errors for all of connections to servers (does not depend on a map) Error InterfaceArt_tex container mismatch - what to do now?

Some others are having the same issue, try deleting the files and let steam regenerate them.

Go!tta

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 20, 2007
Italy
i don't know why, but this update change my feeling with the mouse......so now i need to do much practice.........but so i can do also some achievements!!!!!:D:D

and also i got fps drop that before i haven't!!!

Last edited:

jeesustelija

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 20, 2007
I haven't been able to play in multiplayer after the update. Could someone help me,please?
I always get a message which says:"Connection failed". Sometimes I can connect but when I choose the class,I get disconnected and I get that same message.

Last edited:

Rak

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2005
D
how can we to translate Fallen Heroes map's description and any else to ours language?

You need to edit the map in RO Editor(under Steam>Tools). Find the level actor(forgot the name, it's been a long time :eek: ) and edit the level description there. Beware, after you do that people need to re-download the map you edited.

worluk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
You need to edit the map in RO Editor(under Steam>Tools). Find the level actor(forgot the name, it's been a long time :eek: ) and edit the level description there. Beware, after you do that people need to re-download the map you edited.

or create the appropriate localization file...

Xienen

Tripwire Alumni and Break Blocks Owner
Mar 26, 2007
www.greatergoodgames.org
Excuse me but which files should I delete? Thanks in advance

Sorry for the delayed response Shpax, not sure if you have fixed the error yet, but you need to delete InterfaceArt_tex and then "Verify your Game Cache":

In the My Games Tab, right click on the RO launch icon, select properties, select the local files tab, and click "Verify integrity of game cache". Steam should update and redownload InterfaceArt_tex for you.

[TW]Wilsonam

VP, Tripwire Int.
Oct 17, 2005
Roswell, GA
www.tripwireinteractive.com
There should be some text files you can edit in your Steam folders - ".hun" for Hungarian? I can't remember. Also can't remember if 1C or the local distributor actually created a Hungarian-language version. If not - anyone want to do it? It is only a matter of translating some text files...

Serpa

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 27, 2006
Budapest, Hungary
or create the appropriate localization file...

do u mean for what, exactly?

Also can't remember if 1C or the local distributor actually created a Hungarian-language version. If not - anyone want to do it? It is only a matter of translating some text files...

Wilsonam

Yes, we'r very close to finish the text files translating to hun language, but we miss .int file of Fallen Heroes map.

we dont know how can to translate the texts (p.e. objective) on Fallen Heroes map (ingame).
(its easy to translate fallenheroes.ucl file)

have u any idea?
change original .rom file as Rak said?

Last edited: