RO March Update Released
The recently-announced update to Red Orchestra is now available, bringing Steam Achievements and a new map to the game! To celebrate this - and our anniversary on Steam - Tripwire is slashing the price by 2/3rd to $4.99 until Monday 16th March.
Roswell, GA, March 12th, 2009 - Tripwire Interactive has today released the recently-announced update to Red Orchestra, adding in all the promised Steam Achievements and the new "Fallen Heroes" map. As always, if you already own the game, your copy will update automatically through Steam, for free.
This comes along with the anniversary of the original release of Red Orchestra - coming up on 14th March. So now, to celebrate all this - and to further encourage everyone to try the game, grab some new Steam Achievements and play the new map - Tripwire is dropping the price of Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 our anniversary weekend to just $4.99.
Details of the changes:
- Added 44 Steam achievements
- Added new map Fallen Heroes
- Fixed issues in several maps:
- Zhitomir1941 (Fixed spawn protection exploit)
- BlackDayJuly (Fixed unreachable artillery radio)
- HedgeHog (Fixed artillery on spawn exploit)
- Player counts should now show accurately both in-game and in the Steam server browser
- Added VOIP support for Listen Servers