• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ro tv

..and for those who may not know..

Spectator mode is real-time and usually only 2 slots per server.

ROtv is a slightly delayed broadcast that 30+ people can watch simultaneously. It's like watching a sporting event, and you control the camera! Watch one player, or float around the battlefield in free view. Tune in on any given weekend and watch a match between two tough Ladder teams, or even Cup matches.

I think a cool improvement to ROtv (if it wasnt already possible) could be to have the ability for individual viewers to hear their choice of team comms as well. I know most teams like to use TeamSpeak or Vent, but maybe with this ability more teams would use in-game team voip. In my mind it's always better to use in-game voip instead of running a separate prog anyway. Hell, a separate voip channel for the viewers to be in and talk to one another about what they're watching would be really cool (with mute capabilities if someone wished to do so).

Upvote 0