• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics RO:Tactics - Strategic team planning tool (download)

Thx again for the feedback everyone!

The minimize bug is fixed, although I have found a new one myself. The tool is only supposed to allow one person to draw at any one time, but it is letting multiple people draw and merging their input into some crazy designs. Pretty cool-looking, but not intended :p

Working on that now - will edit my original post with update info as this and other bugs are being worked on/fixed.

Upvote 0
[5.SS]Stuka said:
Nobody in my clan can connect to one... Anyone have any tips...

One person will need to host the session.

If the host is behind a firewall, they may need to set up port forwarding for the specified port to allow the connecting users to join.

Also, the host will need to provide their external IP address for users that are trying to connect.

Are you hosting the session Stuka? If so, does the status box say "Host Ready" in green when you click the Host button?

Upvote 0
no problem Cthulu.

I'll need to tweak the auto-update a bit. It works fine on my main comp, but on my laptop the update gives me some errors before completing.

If you have that problem with any further updates, just use the above link to download the .exe again directly, I'll always keep the most updated version up there.

Upvote 0