RO-Smolensk Movie

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Nestor Makhno

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 25, 2006
Penryn, Cornwall
I'm pretty sure you can edit the title yourself, Thorpy, just change the title above the main box when you edit the first post, using 'go advanced' to get the title box editable.

Bolt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 2, 2006
In the steppes of Crimea
Very good video, Thorpy! I mean it, it's very well done. I liked it much better than your Lazur's one (because here you killed, I think, only one bot :) ). Keep it commig, Thorpy, I want to see more.

Thorpy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 13, 2006
Manchester, England
www.miaclan.co.uk
Very good video, Thorpy! I mean it, it's very well done. I liked it much better than your Lazur's one (because here you killed, I think, only one bot :) ). Keep it commig, Thorpy, I want to see more.

Hehe yes i agree out of the two.

I feel that i really captured a battle on Smolensk - with the MG, Arty - also the music adds to the 'war' feel too :)

Thanks the feedback!

Llama

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Cardiff, UK
Nice video, I saw your lazur one too which was also good but as people said against the mindless bots! Music has been good on both movies, and theres some nice editting and production.