• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 RO should barrow iddeas from: Men of war, Armed Assault and other realism games!

Just wondering, can't they release some tutorials ? To work as a summer job for Tripwire and repair bugs make fixes?

iWKad22.jpg

Upvote 0
Just wondering, can't they release some tutorials ? To work as a summer job for Tripwire and repair bugs make fixes?

*Facepalm* TWI ain't gonna hire anyone, especially someone who doesn't know that much (myself included). They also won't fix bugs, that's been proven already by them. the reason they haven't released tutorials is because it's an UE3 game, UDK 3.0 tutorials work just fine.

Upvote 0
I am asking myself, instead of a new game every year, why can't they do the same as they do with World of Warcraft? Upgrading the current game and giving it new features and balancing it more, with more performance and things like that. Myself I would pay for such an update. Also if they want to make this game a success why can't they make a partnership with Men of war, Armed assault producers, to make this game for every taste? Even if it costs more?

Upvote 0
No I am serious, why can't they do this? What stops them in making more profit and also making a good game. I saw that almost every steam game has Team fortress 2 items, so why can't they work together to make more money and a better game. There have been many examples of this in gaming history most of them successful.

Upvote 0
But hasn't Tripwire invaded every country with this game? Its like the iphones of ww2, everybody wants them, everybody needs them and they continue to sell them. But they give us unoptimized pieces of crap, shiny, expensive and all of that but they make us pay a lot for them. Also why does support for every game be like after 3 years we forget about the game then we make a new one. World of Warcraft has a winning formula, always bringing new stuff to make the person intrigued and also want to play theyr game.

Upvote 0
But hasn't Tripwire invaded every country with this game? Its like the iphones of ww2, everybody wants them, everybody needs them and they continue to sell them. But they give us unoptimized pieces of crap, shiny, expensive and all of that but they make us pay a lot for them. Also why does support for every game be like after 3 years we forget about the game then we make a new one. World of Warcraft has a winning formula, always bringing new stuff to make the person intrigued and also want to play theyr game.

1. if it was the "iphone" of this genre, 90% of people would have it, which they don't.
But they give us unoptimized pieces of crap, shiny, expensive and all of that but they make us pay a lot for them.
*Series of expletives and insults*, if you think this game is a piece of crap you shouldn't be here, this game is one of the best games I've played, probably in the top 5 for me. If you are so naive, arrogant, and stupid enough to insult TWI over their hard work which involved thousands of hours, you shouldn't even be talking. I'd like to see you try it.
Also why does support for every game be like after 3 years we forget about the game then we make a new one. World of Warcraft has a winning formula, always bringing new stuff to make the person intrigued and also want to play theyr game.
First of all, WoW isn't anything like RO2, second it's fair easier to implement stuff into that game than it is this one. Second, they have far more employees, TWI is unfortunately no matter how good their games are, have only 50-100 employees.

Upvote 0