• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] RO run in Task manager/Processes-Wont launch

Sorry to say that I can't verify "stonedogg walkthrought", and I cannot try it out for at least a week or two..

Algor Mortis has right clue with the duplicates and bad clientregistry.blob file -that can mess it up after trying to bring up the game again after many retrys and after re-ewerything without completely and manually erase the traces from old installation folders and files.

By this point we could agree that Punkbuster isnt the bad boy here, causing the trouble ?

I get a little concidered and disturbed about indications that Steam support cannot follow up on its expectations from its loyal customers and a wide gaming society world wide.

It is obvious that Steam Customer Support and their Company Firewall are using the same server ;)

Is there any firewall and customer service rule called catch 22, lol ?

Upvote 0
The issue is with steam probably, but issues don't just happen they get triggered usually by something which could be punkbuster. So it could actually be a problem with punkbuster. Unless someone here has posted he had this issue without having punkbuster installed or running by default at all ;). Bugs can be nasty buggers and creap into everything. Although punkbuster being the issue is not that likely.

I'll try to run around some people in the next few days i guess, and ask some people around. Its pretty much all finding what ever causes your computers to lock up and mine and others not. Once that is known it can be fixed, everything always gets triggered by something, that is probably the first rule when trying to find a bug :p.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45 rundle eror fix

Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45 rundle eror fix

hi all all u have to do is to copy steam.ddl form steam dir to your game folder and then open th game < at first it want lanch - then start task manager you you will wind 2 processes that runing ( Red Orchestra.exe ، rundle32.exe ) now all u have to do is ( end or kill Red Orchestra.exe processes -only- do not kill rundle32.exe processes leave it ) now start the game for the secound time and its work.

every time you face rundle32.exe eror kill only his fellow Red Orchestra.exe and leave mr rundle.exe alone and then start the game it should wark

Upvote 0