• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

RO now AOL compatible

Alexian

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 15, 2006
:rolleyes: AOL is now compatible for all AOL users thanks to the server host.

Enjoy and see you all on the front :)

affliction

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 18, 2006
I would like to thank Alexian for all his help in the testing. He made it possible for us to find and resolve the problem. If you are experiencing any more problems on aol please let us know.

-Darrin

*7GA* Yashin

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 12, 2006
Norwich. UK
Nice Work Dudes

Nice Work Dudes

:D Oh you beauties, you lovely lovely people. I can now see LOADS & LOADS of lovely servers. I LOVE YOU ALL!! :D :D :D :D :p ;) ;) :) THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK:D

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2006
Finally it works :D

What was the problem??

Shame i only managed to find 5 servers that had over 16 players in though.

affliction

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 18, 2006
Middle said:
Are you guys with Tripwire?
No, Alexian is just like you another aol user, the difference is he responded to my threads asking for an aol user to help. :)

My company hosts the master servers, we are not with tripwire.
It was a routing issue with aol proxies. I needed someone on aol to help with some testing and Alexian was willing to. I had been asking for someone to help out that was on aol ever since we found the problem, he was the first one that actually did.:cool:

-Darrin

myzko

FNG / Fresh Meat
affliction said:
No, Alexian is just like you another aol user, the difference is he responded to my threads asking for an aol user to help. :)

My company hosts the master servers, we are not with tripwire.
It was a routing issue with aol proxies. I needed someone on aol to help with some testing and Alexian was willing to. I had been asking for someone to help out that was on aol ever since we found the problem, he was the first one that actually did.:cool:

-Darrin

There you have the problem.

Middle

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2006
Truly fantastic, gents. Many thanks to ya.

Btw, feel free to hit Valac up for a beer or two!! ;)

ldude69

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 21, 2006
Now all these people complaining, will be in general chat shouting how good the game is :) :) :D