• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad [RO-Ninjas] looking for skilled assasins.

I think you should go back to ********* to a map of japan, my dear japanophile.

You speak of what you do not know, for the ways of the Ninja are not known to anyone but themselves. I speak of a code of honour to strangers, but it is only a cover for the true mission of the Ninjas.

what a way to present yourself. you speak of honor but you act like a 12 year old. this is no realism unit since you don't even know the simple concepts of the ninja and, of course, there were no ninjas on the Eastern Front.

Upvote 0
rezsig3zj.jpg

Upvote 0
No thx I think I'll stick with my trusty German k98 and kameraden of the fatherland besides running ninjas through with my bayonet who think they are sneaky is so much more fun than being on the ninja's side unless.....maybe I could infiltrate the ninja order and when they least suspect it pull out an mp40 and a k98 bayonet and go on a shooting/stabbing of ninjas spree...hmm I want to join the ninja battalion disregard what I've typed above this message:D

Upvote 0
And from only a few feet away, will get shot in the face.

Repeatedly
K in response to this super secert Ninja organization I think we should start a ... Super secret- Secret ...Um Pirate Clan, Yes Pirates! AARRRRRGH. Just post here if you want to Join .(remember to keep it a secret) We be plunderin de eastern Front Arrrrgh, Raping and Killing as many ninjas and as we see arrrgh!
Have at the! Ya scalawags

Upvote 0