• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad [RO-Ninjas] looking for skilled assasins.

koorogi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 16, 2006
[RO-Ninjas] is a realism unit which aims to revive the customs of the highly acclaimed warriors which have earned a reputation for being the deadliest human beings mankind has ever known.

We strive to pay homage to those who have committed their lives to the code of honour by reviving its modus operandi through our realism unit.

• Ninjas will engage in melee combat exclusively
  • Ninjas will never type nor speak to anyone who isn't a Ninja
  • Ninjas will adhere to an extremely strict code of honour
  • A Ninja's identity will remain completely secret to those outside the unit, one must never allow such secret information to be divulged
  • Ninjas will never battle with other units or clans, Ninjas will simply invade enemy territories and kill as many as possible
  • Ninjas do not obey anyone but themselves and their code of honour
  • Ninjas will spend their entire lives sharpening their bayonets and assasination techniques

[RO-Ninjas] is a top secret organization, if you wish to join or find out more contact me via PM, do not post here under any circumstances. Ninja apprentices must not show their true identities.

I have created this alternate account exclusively for recruiting Ninjas, I do not wish to show my true identity so mods please take note.

I know there leader
karate_kid.jpg

Upvote 0
Hmmmm are Monkeys or Yeti's allowed in?
[RO-Ninjas] is a top secret organization, if you wish to join or find out more contact me via PM, do not post here under any circumstances. Ninja apprentices must not show their true identities.

I have created this alternate account exclusively for recruiting Ninjas, I do not wish to show my true identity so mods please take note.

AWWWW CRAP I broke the first rule, I'm one dead monkey ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
got a problem there. ninjas didn't follow bushido, but instead practiced ninjustu. there was no honor for ninjas since they were used for sabotoge and assassination. [ro-samurai] would be more appropriate.
I think you should go back to *************** to a map of japan, my dear japanophile.

You speak of what you do not know, for the ways of the Ninja are not known to anyone but themselves. I speak of a code of honour to strangers, but it is only a cover for the true mission of the Ninjas.

Heh, isn't this just the BNF clan? So much for being secret.
[RO-Ninjas] is a new Ninja realism unit, therefore it has no other background and as such remains completely secret.

Upvote 0