• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO Ladder has keys

zayd said:
take it easy, man.

congrats to everyone who got their key, have fun and help make this game the best it can be will ya?

the rest of us will sit back and wait i guess, not much left till we all get it (i hope).

which should be within the next to weeks. I know I recieved a key from ROladder and Alan I returned my key from Roladder so keep your hopes up :) you could sill be picked

Upvote 0
Spy said:
I'm alittle burnt at the fact that the servers are hosted in Europe.... :( My ping be high.
Hah, you should be happy. At least you could download it fast. It takes hours for me, I'm downloading with average 10KB/s, just because those damn Steam servers seem to be in america. Well, I hope it will get better in the evening/morning.

Upvote 0
DraKon2k said:
Hah, you should be happy. At least you could download it fast. It takes hours for me, I'm downloading with average 10KB/s, just because those damn Steam servers seem to be in america. Well, I hope it will get better in the evening/morning.

sadly even living in america I downloaded at a rate of 75kb/s which sucks because my friend (lamah) downloaded it at 250 kb/s but haha is beta is dodgy and restarts his computer..... Which is cool because mine is ok other than the slowness in the server because of my ping :(

Upvote 0
zayd said:
take it easy, man.

congrats to everyone who got their key, have fun and help make this game the best it can be will ya?

the rest of us will sit back and wait i guess, not much left till we all get it (i hope).
thanks m8, we will try
anyway, not long till we are all playing it together. so see you on the battle field...:cool:

Upvote 0