• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map RO-Kriegstadt Beta 3

Given that the Turm tends to take out Russian armor before it has a chance to fire and that to contend with it one must use AP ammo, I think it will still be a strong fortification. I will look in to adjusting the Panzerfaust damage against the Turm, so as to prevent it from succumbing to being pounded with faust rounds now that the Russian tanks should be able to combat it.

I will probably increase Russian HE damage as well, being as I shot the Turm with the 40 HE rounds that the SU76 carries and managed to get it to be black smoke and fire, but not destroyed. I'll increase the SU76 HE damage to 75 and T34 to 100.

Upvote 0
Just wanted to say that ive noticed this neo-fascist crap happening recently (~last 6 months), but not just on your map EH. Ive found it spread across a number of servers and maps and frankly its really beginning to get me down too.

Anyway, i just want to say that IMO its not your map thats drawing these twerps, rather a reflection on the RO player base as a whole :)

Ps- looking forward to playing the new beta :)

Upvote 0
The skins look quite good, I'm especially liking the numbers that you put on.

What I think can go is the Red Stars, as in reality the Soviets usually didn't bother (or didn't have the time) to put the stars on. They really were alot more primitive with their markings then say, the Germans or Allies.

Aw but I like the stars :eek:

They were removed from the turret of the T34 but I think smaller ones may still be on some parts of the hull. The IS2 retains the stars on its turret (not visible from the screenshot) due to numbers not being usable since the texture map for the turret basically just flips it for opposite sides so if I put 458 on the turret it would be backwards on the other side. The stars on the hull of the SU76 can be lost without qualm.

Upvote 0
Could be intentional?
Was on axis side, on 3rd floor of hotel (one w/ the 2 large stairs in lobby) , we got rolled over pretty bad by allies & i some how survived after we lost the cap . I only had 1 kill at the time so I took advantage of the situation in my state of rage & pumped a few fausts into tanks leaving the spawn.

Love the changes, awsome map.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
On our server...

On our server...

This map is on our server but for some reason it seems to crash at the same place every time. I don't know if it's a timing thing or the location of the map that this happens. Come over to 2Manny's and play it any time.

Anyway about the crash? It happens after the second location is captured and has crashed the server every single time it gets to this place and usually after 15-20 minutes in. I don't know why but every time I've played it all of a sudden it gets silent and everyone disappears.

You could probably test it by getting in and capping the first to locales then move into the third and it just crashes for no reason. Players will run in place but you can't cap anything else so you just disconnect.

Upvote 0