• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map RO-Kriegstadt Beta 2

Good news: reducing visibility has increased the FPS considerably without significantly hurting the appearance of the map. I maintained a healthy "green" FPS throughout the map, with it only dropping down to yellow/red at a few zone transition points (this happens to me on every map so its no big deal)

Bad news: a series of BSP holes have erupted within the Interior Ministry :mad::mad::mad:

Fixing those with crashes at nearly every turn is going to be a pain in the ***...

A shame that the 500th post couldn't be on a lighter note :(

EDIT: Oh, lol. I didn't have "Only Rebuild Visible Actors" checked. A series of portals I had in a hidden group (with a NWS name due to the pain they caused me) was built.

I'll get it fixed up now...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
GENTLEMEN!

BEHOLD!

lolwhutxa9.jpg

I now have to add everything to a .rar for client downloading and uz2 compress the files for server admins.

Upvote 0
Yes, I am digging up an old thread... :p

I finally got to play this map twice this weekend after missing it for a long time. Great!

Anyways, I had always noticed it on the BOH server but I would get file mismatch errors when I go to join and I used to miss out on playing it. However, I would not take no for an answer this time, and I repeatedly tried to connect and Hooray! After the third or fourth time, I got in! I guess my persistence paid off.

I don't know why I was getting those errors before (I still have to repeatedly connect to get past the mismatch errors), but I just wanted to let anyone else know to keep trying if they have encountered this strange problem :D

Upvote 0