• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map RO-Kriegstadt Beta 2

That's pretty epic, Hobbes. However! I just came off the most epic round of Kriegstadt ever.

Russians were having issues with their tankers and germans were utterly destroying the opposition at Dornburg for the whole map. A fun loving group of us germans decide to fall back all the way to the Moltke Bridge objective.

Then we made a picture in front of a pak.

And prepared to meet the russian foe.

And charged them at the final objective for the epics.

T'was quite epic.

Upvote 0
What's the fourth Berlin map? Der FuhrerBunker??:p
Well, it is in Berlin. :rolleyes:

But there is also wilhelmplatz & Enigma. (But I think Enigma is a fantasy part of Berlin?)

if you would turn right in the street right after the pariserplatz on RO-Pariserplatz, you would end up on the wilhelmplatz, so again this map is part of a follow-up serie of maps based on the battle of berlin.

It would be realy cool to see an over head map showing where the berlin maps fall into place. Thinking about going there this spring.

Upvote 0
Epic overhead would be epic ...

epic.jpg

Upvote 0
Thx! I didn't know they where so cose to eachother.

kriegstadt ends in the street where the soviet tanks spawn on konigsplatz,
so basically you could directly walk from krieg to konigs to pariser
without the need to add intermediary maps.

btw, i denie all speculations on that 3 in 1 big berlin map! whoever said
that has no idea how complex that would be, you would need a pc from
nasa to build that! :D

Upvote 0
Since w'r off-topic anyway ;)
If these Berlin maps would be played one after the other I would prefer map endings like this.

- the map ends
- all players loose their weapons
- each player gets the opportunity to walk towards the street where the next map begins
- there are a limited number of streets to choose from (max 3)
- the street which has more players in it will be the next map to be played

Much more fun then voting :D

Monk.

Upvote 0
That's pretty epic, Hobbes. However! I just came off the most epic round of Kriegstadt ever.

Russians were having issues with their tankers and germans were utterly destroying the opposition at Dornburg for the whole map. A fun loving group of us germans decide to fall back all the way to the Moltke Bridge objective.

Then we made a picture in front of a pak.

And prepared to meet the russian foe.

And charged them at the final objective for the epics.

T'was quite epic.

I'm one of the soldiers in those pictures. Great game, can't wait for beta 3.

Upvote 0
I just came off the most epic round of Kriegstadt ever.

Yes! I also participated in that defence of the Moltke Bridge - great battle!!!

Upvote 0