• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map RO-Kolno beta

I'm more content with unrealistic loadouts that encourage realistic behavior than realistic loadouts which incur the opposite.

Well said, my sentiment exactly.

I've been focusing on Gorlitz a bit but if people want another beta I will release it. The map never got much play so I wasn't as interested in updating it as in making something that would be more popular.
I've made a number of changes, but I have one problem, two of the custom classes have been dropped out from the system files, and I'm not sure how to fix it. Anyone have the original system files for the custom classes with the uniforms and would help me put them together for a new release?

Upvote 0
Well said, my sentiment exactly.

I've been focusing on Gorlitz a bit but if people want another beta I will release it. The map never got much play so I wasn't as interested in updating it as in making something that would be more popular.
I've made a number of changes, but I have one problem, two of the custom classes have been dropped out from the system files, and I'm not sure how to fix it. Anyone have the original system files for the custom classes with the uniforms and would help me put them together for a new release?

All it needs is the Mill bug fixed and the Soviet spawn adjusted. As well one commander per side instead of two... Why not just make it final for next release if your not planning on any future additions?

Upvote 0
I can often find good places to set up an mg, sandbags, windows, corners of low hanging roofs, walls. I can't recall having much of a problem finding a resting spot...

With an mg on occasion its easier because once you deployed it even if you move it you stay deployed. With a rifle deploying aint hard but if you aim for anything straight forward or upwards you dont rest it anymore. You can basically only shoot at the ground. All resting hights are like 10cm too short.

Upvote 0
Well just played with two good teams I was comanding the russians. How the hek can they possably win if they have to defend 3 recapible obj while attacking a third. I would doubt even a clan can pull this off your reinforment are spred to thin. If the axis even a clue they can recap one of the three obj before you get a org attack going. Pleae lock at leat one of these obj. this is a great map with a little adj.
thank,
ultraz

Upvote 0
Well just played with two good teams I was comanding the russians. How the hek can they possably win if they have to defend 3 recapible obj while attacking a third. I would doubt even a clan can pull this off your reinforment are spred to thin. If the axis even a clue they can recap one of the three obj before you get a org attack going. Pleae lock at leat one of these obj. this is a great map with a little adj.
thank,
ultraz

Is this regarding the first beta or the second? If the second, post in there, that thread could use some love :p

Upvote 0