• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO:HOS in Belgian newspaper

Well the worst case scenario requires maybe just a simple disclaimer on the DVD case or startup splash screen to pacify emotions: "This game does not endorse ..." - in the line of disclaimers you find on some militaria or history websites.

Or some racing games also have: "The publishers of this game do not encourage street racing,...", etc. - "Do not try this at home, folks!"

Upvote 0
sweet, I hope the American media runs a couple stories about this game promoting extremist politics or glorifying the Nazi party. If it's on TV news some prude senator is bound to make a comment and that controversy can help sell a lot of games. ;)

edit: Does anyone know tipper gore's e-mail address? Should tell her about this new "nazi-shooter".

Upvote 0
I do not believe TW would thank you for your guerilla marketing tactics Koba, well-meant though they might be :rolleyes:

well though it would throw the game under some bad light, its not exactly like other controversial games haven't done well from it. Think GTA4 or even manhunt which by most reviews is an average game at best but sold lots of copies just because it raised some eyebrows. National tv coverage will only increase sales, unless steam get cold feet but i doubt it somehow.

Upvote 0