Ro-herbsoffensive

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Ron

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 9, 2006
who made this map its shows alot of promise only there seems to be no thread here for it i'd love to give feedback only i dont know the maker.

Nestor Makhno

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 25, 2006
Penryn, Cornwall
I'm guessing that as well as meaning 'Autumn' in German, 'Herbst' is also the name of some coffee shop near where Hot Dang lives.

And, I am so sure that that is in America that, if I'm wrong, I will fly to wherever it is and buy him a coffee there. :)

HotDang

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 16, 2006
N.Yorks, UK
Sorry folks didn't mean to be cryptic. I thought it was common knowledge that you can buy 'herbs' legally in Dutch coffee shops. My bad.

Chernuk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 29, 2006
HotDang said:
Sorry folks didn't mean to be cryptic. I thought it was common knowledge that you can buy 'herbs' legally in Dutch coffee shops. My bad.

I got it. I was think the same thing.

Dheepan

FNG / Fresh Meat
Well I played a verision of it and I'm not sure it's different, but the entire map basically took place at the first cap point. I guess that's ok, tactically the axis should have withdrawn. Also it's kinda hard to use the tanks properly, because theere isn't much room to manuever.

Monkwarrior

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
It's a good infantry map.
Just loose the tanks and it would be even better.
I do agree about the lighting: it just seems a bit like it's another planet.

Monk.

Ron

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 9, 2006
Really love this map my main criticism is maybe the lighting needs a bit of work and also is it just me or do the germans ever put up a fight for the flak guns. I think the tank for the russians is grand it does a good job of balancing the advantage the germans get with the excellant defensive positions they get.
I have yet to play as germans so ill give more feedback once i do.

Dr. von Boehler

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 18, 2006
there is only one light, a sunlight - the grey effekt in the distance is a fog
maybe i set it off - the russia should use there tanks in the distance, after the wall is captured is it very usefull to kill infantry on the two hills

the tanks need good infantry support, in the b5 are only 6 of them