• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO fans et al

jolorulz

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 18, 2011
Manila
I just went over to the steam forums and found this thread:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2036569

What I've notice a lot about RO fans, in fact any game's fan, is that defensive, sometimes mean spirited response that automatically entails their answers to these kinds of questions.

Now we all know that the guy who posted this is obviously a CoD fanboy troll. But come on guys, these schmucks are the very people TWI needs to get RO2 going big on the mainstream. We don't need to be jerks when it comes to convincing other people to try out RO. TWI has been trying to convince these people that they're being true to their word when they say, "We are serious about PC games". So I say, lets help along and spread the joy by not being such jerks to already known ******s and maybe... just maybe... with RO2... we can have world peace... ;)

What I mean is, lets just do the Gandhi approach by answering succinctly, even if they were baiting... no need for the "get the **** outta here" attitude... I mean, we all know they're assholes anyway... why not try and convince them not be assholes...

Lol sounds like you are the only one who needs a new attitude. Not all people who play CoD are immature assholes, and those who are wont change based on what game they play. You dont have to look to hard to find that there are plenty of idiots who play RO too.

Upvote 0
Looks like racism exists in every form, from skin tone to Iphone/Android and now RO/COD

Aren't we humans funny.

I agree with OP

Just be Cool !
I would very much like to see this game have over 100 active server 5 years from now thanks to an even bigger and greater community.

Those comments have nothing to do with race. They may be derogatory, but not racist.

It is pathetic when individuals belittle others over what sort of game they play or electronics they prefer; it is childish at best.

Upvote 0
Those comments have nothing to do with race. They may be derogatory, but not racist.

It is pathetic when individuals belittle others over what sort of game they play or electronics they prefer; it is childish at best.

I know there are no racist comment's, I guess the sarcasm in my post made more sense in my head; That doesn't always work.:eek:

I meant something like this.

Android users are racist towards Iphone users and vice versa
RO gamers are racist towards COD gamers and vice versa...

As if the user of a specific game or device is part of a race.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
People who play Call of Duty are a joke.

Let them have their helicopter gatling gun spawn farming on Nuketown.

If they're too stupid to figure it out after someone takes the time to sit down and explain to them all of the gameplay flaws in the modern FPS genre, most glaringly the spawn systems and the kill streak insanity, then let them sit in their mucky grave of pop culture mediocrity forever.

Reactions: breadtruck
Upvote 0
I know there are no racist comment's, I guess the sarcasm in my post made more sense in my head; That doesn't always work.:eek:

I meant something like this.

Android users are racist towards Iphone users and vice versa
RO gamers are racist towards COD gamers and vice versa...

As if the user of a specific game or device is part of a race.

The word you want is discriminate. Racism = discrimination over race

Upvote 0
People who play Call of Duty are a joke.

Let them have their helicopter gatling gun spawn farming on Nuketown.

If they're too stupid to figure it out after someone takes the time to sit down and explain to them all of the gameplay flaws in the modern FPS genre, most glaringly the spawn systems and the kill streak insanity, then let them sit in their mucky grave of pop culture mediocrity forever.
That's such a wonderful attitude you have there.

Upvote 0