• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map RO-Dubrava

Divinehammer

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 9, 2006
Sunny, Obamalot
No big changes for the final version here I made it a bit easier for the Germans to assault the first trench. Also remember that the satchels will be found in the trench's AT implacement after Germans have reached the end of the tunnel network watch for the message. Like B5 this version has less waiting.

Special Thanks to:
Shurek big thanks for helping with optimization and especially the mortar system and coding. Took a load off of me getting this map finished. Also as you can see he has been working hard on some great improvements.
Lruce Bee thanks for the statics
DingBat for the satchel Spawner
Afterhourz crew for the AT gun
Fennich_FJR6 for he camo skin work very nice
Drecks and Vivid thanks for a few borrowed structures
DrGuppy and UncleDrax for helping me with some issues and optimizations
Mike_Nomad for checking my deployment package and putting Dubrava in the RGN Rotation.
Thanks to all other servers running this map it is much appreciated.
Thanks to all other forum posters that have answered my incessant questions and helping me to solve issues in the creation of this map.

History and Setting:
This Maps name I pulled from just looking around in Google earth and a suggestion I believe from dogbadger.
I think it is actually a real town in the Kursk Oblast but I don

Last edited:
Server Files.

Server Files.

Just thought I'd let you know that you forgot to change your Redirect File for Dubrava. Nothing I couldn't fix myself by compressing the Dubrava map file but maybe other folks don't realize it and are having folks downloading the whole map without Quick HTTP working because of the name difference and not being the proper redirect file.

Thanks for the hard work though on putting it out...

Upvote 0
Just thought I'd let you know that you forgot to change your Redirect File for Dubrava. Nothing I couldn't fix myself by compressing the Dubrava map file but maybe other folks don't realize it and are having folks downloading the whole map without Quick HTTP working because of the name difference and not being the proper redirect file.

Thanks for the hard work though on putting it out...

Yes I need to fix this up better I deleted the link from media fire and will upload a seperate. Can you tell me how to make my own redirects or where is this info? I will work on this tonight when I get home a new single Dubrava Download. Thanks.

Upvote 0
It's easy actually.

It's easy actually.

Here is a cool way to do it. Install a Dedicated Server by following the document for installing a dedicated server. found here: http://www.redorchestragame.com/downloads/manuals/Dedicated_Server_Setup_Guide.pdf

Now copy and paste the text I put below in RED into a text file and rename that file anything with the extension .reg instead of .txt. Right click on the file and pick Edit.
Replace K:\\RO_Stuff\\System in all the lines with that location with where you installed the dedicated server and to the System folder where the ucc.exe is: ( but using ' \\ ' instead of ' \ ' ) - exactly how you see it below but with your location of the ucc.exe.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.ukx]
@="ut000001"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.ka]
@="ut000002"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.uvx]
@="ut000003"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.uax]
@="ut000004"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.usx]
@="ut000005"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.u]
@="ut000006"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.utx]
@="ut000007"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.umx]
@="ut000008"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.ucl]
@="ut000009"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.rom]
@="UT2004.Map"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.uz2]
@="uz2_auto_file"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ut000001\shell\compress\command]
@="K:\\RO_Stuff\\system\\UCC.exe compress %1"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ut000002\shell\compress\command]
@="K:\\RO _Stuff\\system\\UCC.exe compress %1"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ut000003\shell\compress\command]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ut000004\shell\compress\command]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ut000005\shell\compress\command]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ut000006\shell\compress\command]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ut000007\shell\compress\command]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ut000008\shell\compress\command]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ut000009\shell\compress\command]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\UT2004.Map\shell\compress\command]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\uz2_auto_file\shell\decompress\command]
@="K:\\RO_Stuff\\system\\UCC.exe decompress %1"

For some reason two of the lines above have a space after C and one before D just after pasting remove those spaces. Those spaces are not showing up during my edit and I can't remove them from the post.

DO NOT HAVE SPACES IN YOUR PATH TO THE UCC.EXE or IT WILL ERROR OUT OR WHERE YOUR FILES YOU ARE TRYING TO COMPRESS OR DECOMPRESS OR IT WILL JUST BLINK ON SCREEN AND DO NOTHING - IF WORKING PROPERLY YOU RIGHT CLICK AND PICK THE SELECTION YOU"LL SEE (COMPRESS OR DECOMPRESS) AND THE FILE WILL DO AS YOU SAY AND PUT THE NEW FILE IN THE SAME LOCATION AS THE OTHER ONE.

You'll now have the files you are trying to do and it will be a simple Right click and pick - this is an awesome way of having it added to your system regardless of OS - I use Vista and this works great...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Do you have to play a special class in order to pick up satchel charges?
I was not able to find them by the Anti Tank gun.

No In the bottom part of the AT gun concrete implacement There is a large box. Once Germans reach the end of any of the three tunnels this triggers the box to disappear and expose the satchels which continue to respond. The trigger should alsofire a message at the top saying satchels have been found near the AT gun that is when you know they are available. Anyone can pick up the satchels.

Upvote 0
Does this only work when playing on a server?
I am trying to explore the map in training mode with the bots and I do get the messages after getting to the area behind the tunnels.
However the box does not disappear and satchels are not showing up.

Well let me say that it did work since B1 I will have to check on it tonight. can anyone else confirm it working or not working?

Upvote 0
Just added this to the {Core} server and have to say the first impressions is pretty good.
It looks stunning and was easy to navigate around the map.
Looking forward to playing this on a busy server.

I had to compress the textures and add them to the redirect though.

I appreciate you putting this on your server and hope I get to play it there soon. Thank you for your comments as well. Dont forget to check out Pavlovs as well:)

Upvote 0