• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design RO-Dubovicy redone?

I hope for all custom mappers (and players too of course) that the SDK will be released very soon...

So we might enjoy WislaRiver, Kolberg, Kiev, Hochburg, Dubovicy, Aksay, Ambush, etc, etc with Ostfront quality textures, models and stuff!!! :D

Let's just hope that Ostfront will have nice pixelshader water :)eek: *drool* PS3.0 water... *drool* :eek:) and we might enjoy them even more!!!

Upvote 0
SgtH3nry3 said:
I hope for all custom mappers (and players too of course) that the SDK will be released very soon...

So we might enjoy WislaRiver, Kolberg, Kiev, Hochburg, Dubovicy, Aksay, Ambush, etc, etc with Ostfront quality textures, models and stuff!!! :D

Let's just hope that Ostfront will have nice pixelshader water :)eek: *drool* PS3.0 water... *drool* :eek:) and we might enjoy them even more!!!

Hochburg? Never heard of that :S

I vote yes as well. This is one of my favorites!

Thanks I should still be telling you what might be causing those bugs on Entweichen and the other map :p

Upvote 0