RO-Dubovicy redone?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

SgtH3nry3

FNG / Fresh Meat
I hope for all custom mappers (and players too of course) that the SDK will be released very soon...

So we might enjoy WislaRiver, Kolberg, Kiev, Hochburg, Dubovicy, Aksay, Ambush, etc, etc with Ostfront quality textures, models and stuff!!! :D

Let's just hope that Ostfront will have nice pixelshader water :)eek: *drool* PS3.0 water... *drool* :eek:) and we might enjoy them even more!!!

DeV

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Netherlands
SgtH3nry3 said:
I hope for all custom mappers (and players too of course) that the SDK will be released very soon...

So we might enjoy WislaRiver, Kolberg, Kiev, Hochburg, Dubovicy, Aksay, Ambush, etc, etc with Ostfront quality textures, models and stuff!!! :D

Let's just hope that Ostfront will have nice pixelshader water :)eek: *drool* PS3.0 water... *drool* :eek:) and we might enjoy them even more!!!

Hochburg? Never heard of that :S

I vote yes as well. This is one of my favorites!

Thanks I should still be telling you what might be causing those bugs on Entweichen and the other map :p

Case

Data Hippo... in the pants
Nov 21, 2005
Santa Fe, NM
PB4 is by far my favorite revision of the map. We scrimmed this quite a bit in BFE. I always felt the map was very balanced once the second german spawn was added. Before that attacking the bunkers was very very difficult.

GrosBill

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Belgium
www.teamfr.com
It's a good map (especialy on BFE), so yes, I'd like to play it on RO:O. Maybe improve it, I think there is too much places where you can defend yourself, I mean when you cross the fields (avoid to add crates).

SgtH3nry3 :

For Kolberg and Kiev-GB, I won't upgrade them for RO:O. You can if you want. ;)