• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO/DH mixed with KF?

Jörg Biermann

Aug 22, 2010
I was thinking if anyone was making a mod for WW2?

I thought making it like there are mixed German and Russian Zombies against Mixed Germans and Russian survivors. RO weapons and stuff like that. And make the zombie just be zombies not the stupid experimental stuff.

Maybe even ask if you can use Darkest Hours stuff to make it American/German/Canadian/British Zombies :D.

Just a thought

Even if the original KF enemies aren't technically zombies, it doesn't bother me much when people call them that. Hey, the things in the newer Resident Evil games (anything past RE3 is terrible...) get called zombies all the time, but really they're just a bunch of pissed off (fine, "mind controlled") Spaniards and Africans.

Upvote 0
Even if the original KF enemies aren't technically zombies, it doesn't bother me much when people call them that. Hey, the things in the newer Resident Evil games (anything past RE3 is terrible...) get called zombies all the time, but really they're just a bunch of pissed off (fine, "mind controlled") Spaniards and Africans.

Haha true re5 was absolute garbage, re4 = ok, nothing special

Even killing floor itself calls the specimens zombie's in console commands etc

Upvote 0