RO Art Competition - win 150 Euros

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Nestor Makhno

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 25, 2006
Penryn, Cornwall
StaG

RO-Artwork3_b2.jpg

Well done mate - that last picture came in at the last minute and nosed you just ahead of some very strong competition.

I will PM you for your paypal details.

pav

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 7, 2007
Lithuania
pff...the work of maximum 4 layers won...5 minutes of work=150 Euros :D no art skills...no composition...

Last edited:

DarkAzn

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2007
Gratz

Gratz

Yo Stag :p Photoshop Guru, nah it wouldn't take five minutes its well thought out and well done. 150 Euros, what are u gunna spend it on?

Gratz,
DarkAzn

DaV

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 24, 2007
It is a good choice it is my favourite also… no, I joke… hahahaha
Congrats to the winner.

Last edited:

StaG

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 12, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
pff...the work of maximum 4 layers won...5 minutes of work=150 Euros :D no art skills...no composition...
Time Spent on the last one: 13 Hours.

2 PSDs - first for the actual compilation of the screenshot, one person was used throughout ([=KAS=]wo0t) to make an overall of 11 layers on the first one, and the second to merge the flames and make the page burnt, was 17 layers. A total of 28. A rather large difference from four, pav.

But, I do like your image, it was very well painted. I like the eyes.

SiC-Disaster

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 16, 2005
Netherlands
www.tangodown.nl
great work, guys.
hell, i saved all of it to my hard drive, to my RO folder :D

and damn, this community is getting crazier every day! ;)
spending 150 euro for people to make pictures about their favourite game ^^
its nice though ;)

Jono

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 26, 2005
Anoither competition!

I'm gona get my watercolours out for the next one!

Bolt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 2, 2006
In the steppes of Crimea
Congratulations to the winner! Good work, StaG!

Although I do like some other works better. My personal favourites (in no particular order): Dead's dead german, pav's photoshop drawing, Grosbill's Theatre of war (man, that's a good one) and Dav's last work (also very impresive!).
But again, I repeat - congrats, StaG! Also, thanks to Nestor for such event - the more we have, the better! :)

bigbossmatt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2006
Here is my first entry...

I took a whole bunch of screenshots with the help of a friend yesterday and i've been playing with them trying fancy things and various tricks...then I came across this image...

It looked great in Black and white...I kept the flames in colour.

So simple yet so effecive...

I hope you like it :)

I was originally aiming for symbolism of germans dying at the alter of facism of something along those lines..

shot000242vd8.jpg
It is uncanny how similar my own homemade picture for personal use on my desktop is to this.

Here is mine:

http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dieherebaksew7.png

Go on, steal it if you want it.