RO Art Competition - win 150 Euros

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

DeV

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Netherlands
I actually meant the other one, with the two guns and helmet etc :eek:
You can leave out the Steam logo if you want to though ;)

Britney Federline

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
I'm so manly, I make Cristiano Ronaldo look like a flopping fairy...

...wait, even Kate Moss does that. I need a better analogy.

DaV

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 24, 2007
..........................................;

Last edited:

Jono

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 26, 2005
My Picture:

First, a description; i was aiming to represent my admiration for the artwork in RO so i used an RO soldier, an RO tank and the RO Reichstag as references. It was all done by hand using pencil, watercolours and crayons.

Here's the 800x600:

ArtCompetition.jpg

Nestor Makhno

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 25, 2006
Penryn, Cornwall
OK guys , just under 24 hours to go and things are looking good - gotta say i am not looking forward to deciding tomorrow :D

A question for DaV - where do those images of the German and the NKVD soldier come from?

Last edited:

GrosBill

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Belgium
www.teamfr.com
***edit : I don't know why, but imageshack.us added a white line on both images on the top.***

I added a bit more symbolism in my pics than usual, check if you can find all.

Update of my first :

New one, with a joke on Staline in it (and the comrade Leon Trotsky could talk about his sense of humor):

confrontationtx8.jpg

Last edited:

DaV

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 24, 2007
I found German and Russian on the Web. Sorry but I don't remember Where exactly...I research full of pictures WW2 since 3 years ago for RoFrance site. The Russian is old and the German more modern that's all i remember. Sorry for this.

Bolt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 2, 2006
In the steppes of Crimea
Is that a Tiger near Mortar position at Kaukasus??
Good pic, but the compilation itself.. Could be better. I mean, there's a Tiger behind Russians, but they still aim towards us, even when germans are in few cms from them. Quite strange..

StaG

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 12, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
well, I was just thinking, because I've seen the morts taken out by a stealthy bayo attack from the side route, while two guys distracted them at the front. I thought it was quite funny from where I was, so I thought I'd recreate that. I was acting as though you were kind of the distraction for the Germans to sneak up and bayonet. And yeah, I looked at the tiger and it doesnt fit, as you said, so I have taken it out. Thanks Bolt.

Last edited: