RO Art Competition - win 150 Euros

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Dead

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
it's a wrap StaG got this one. to the rest: no need for other entries at this point you'll just be wasting your time :D

Really, stags' pics are not bad, but he didn't do more than pasting images together - or do i see this wrong?

don't get me wrong now, i don't think his work is bad!

StaG

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 12, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Really, stags' pics are not bad, but he didn't do more than pasting images together - or do i see this wrong?

don't get me wrong now, i don't think his work is bad!

I did put a lot of screenshots together, actaully thats all theya re made of, but if you think about it, whats better to exploit the highlights of the game than actual screen shots? In the second one, there are quite a few in the scope alone lol, (sandbags, wood, building, IS-2, tankcommander, new sights on the scope after that, the glare, the 3d look to the scope), it took forever to get the tank commander in that IS-2 lol

the last/next one will not just be screenshots (It will be the main theme though) but it will be more extensive as well. I just use screenshots because the purpose of this is to capture the highlights of the game, no?

DarkAzn

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2007
To StaG

To StaG

lol Yo staG u won this :p. Ill have to play u in RO sometime Photoshop Guru.
You guys also have to see this guy's Sigs they are crazy good O,o. Well StaG has my vote

Llama

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Cardiff, UK
StaGs are good, but possibley a feel a little busy, I quite like Deads entry on the first page though. I hope to see some more interesting entries yet though!

hahaha

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 20, 2007
StaG's in KAS, or so his copyright says.

I'm going to hit their server and beg for a sig.

AHEM!
Back on topic.

Zoring, thats pretty, but I'm not sure about the weaponry backdrop. I can't really put my finger on it, but I guess I would just rather see a realistic environment than a static white background.

Still, great job!

_KaszpiR_

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 7, 2006
Poland, Warsaw
nvt.prv.pl
narva17march-15.jpg

Remake of the screenhsot made when i was woring on gallery about the Navra 17 March. Actually not much haged except of hiding a bit a glowing fragemnts of the wheels.

DaV

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 24, 2007
rifles

rifles

...........................................;

Last edited:

DeV

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Netherlands
Looks cool my fellow D-{insert random vowel here}-V :)
Now if you'd have that last one in a higher res (let's say 1280x1024), I'd have a new desktop background ;)