• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map RO-AmbushOST-Fix

Is that what a once quite ok map has become? Something to pass around and add and remove from as people wish? Seriously if I ever release a map there's never going to be any permission from my side to mess with it..ever..

/me prepares for the usual flames I'll receive..

Surprise!! I agree with you. Having umpteen slightly variated versions of a map in circulation at the same time is most inconsiderate of both Admins and Players. It will prove to become a chaotic mess if not already.

Upvote 0
Is that what a once quite ok map has become? Something to pass around and add and remove from as people wish? Seriously if I ever release a map there's never going to be any permission from my side to mess with it..ever..

/me prepares for the usual flames I'll receive..

Good for you. I have a different point of view.

I am not going to be touching ROed anymore due to real life. If the public feels they want a change i say go ahead as i dont have much time to address it.

Upvote 0
As I came to this game in March, I haven't had a chance to see any of the mod maps, made by anyone.

I have, however, seen examples of DeV's WIP for various projects and I know that he has good skills AND that he cares about research. I would dearly love to see more of his work - in particular a finished map for RO:Ost.

I am hoping that my friendly digs will goad him into overcoming the RO-Ed writer's block that seems to have taken hold. I really do want to be proven wrong here.

Upvote 0