• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

RO-AmbushOST-Fix

worluk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
maybe he means he took out the arty that makes the map even more unplayable with too many players as it was before :x

Majai

Nov 21, 2005
Well i based leaving the arty in on public feedback and since it was only 1 per side for a short time people liked it.

If you dont like the arty remove it and release a new version of the map.

Last edited:

DeV

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Netherlands
Is that what a once quite ok map has become? Something to pass around and add and remove from as people wish? Seriously if I ever release a map there's never going to be any permission from my side to mess with it..ever..

/me prepares for the usual flames I'll receive..

Mike_Nomad

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 15, 2006
Florida, USA
www.raidersmerciless.com
Is that what a once quite ok map has become? Something to pass around and add and remove from as people wish? Seriously if I ever release a map there's never going to be any permission from my side to mess with it..ever..

Surprise!! I agree with you. Having umpteen slightly variated versions of a map in circulation at the same time is most inconsiderate of both Admins and Players. It will prove to become a chaotic mess if not already.

PUTZ

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Baltimore, MD, USA
don't be referring to Koitos pls. The version that's floating around labeled 'Koitos1944' is a renaming of an early beta BobJoel made, called Koitos1944Bob2. The Bob3 version has no unlimited classes and has virtually disappeared. :(

DeV

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Netherlands
You don't know what lurks in the dark corners of my harddrive you Islander..
Oh and no I don't consider myself Emo..I don't really fancy cutting wrists, wearing black and whining all day about how much my life ****s..

Majai

Nov 21, 2005

Good for you. I have a different point of view.

I am not going to be touching ROed anymore due to real life. If the public feels they want a change i say go ahead as i dont have much time to address it.

Nestor Makhno

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 25, 2006
Penryn, Cornwall
As I came to this game in March, I haven't had a chance to see any of the mod maps, made by anyone.

I have, however, seen examples of DeV's WIP for various projects and I know that he has good skills AND that he cares about research. I would dearly love to see more of his work - in particular a finished map for RO:Ost.

I am hoping that my friendly digs will goad him into overcoming the RO-Ed writer's block that seems to have taken hold. I really do want to be proven wrong here.