RO-Alte_Ziegelei (beta4.8)

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

BartBear

May 15, 2007
Poland
discord.gg
I think this map was planed to be played under AB from the beginning and balance of forces is made for it, but technically I think no - this is not mandatory to use AB mod with this map...but the game experience would be poor without it :)

worluk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
no i installed the complete packages from foobar and from polish side. but your last advisted made it work. TXH :)

Is it necessary to run the armored beast mod? at the moment they are problems with the steamstats.

the map requires several other packages not on the whitelist afaik, so dont bother with achievments and this map.

AXEL

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 25, 2008
I think this map was planed to be played under AB from the beginning and balance of forces is made for it, but technically I think no - this is not mandatory to use AB mod with this map...but the game experience would be poor without it :)

the experience of any tank map is poor without AB mod :D

TT33

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 2, 2007
Worluk said:
quite a matter of preference tbh.
Yes, I prefer AB since it cuts down on the more gamey part of the RO tanking system as well as a list of other features found on the AB thread I may not agree with everything the creator of AB did (a few errors on tank stuffs) however it is by far the best tanking experience available in Ro atm it is enjoyable for both sides and makes long range tanking much more rewarding (Im a very good at hitting the turret front armor). Perhaps later it will be DH's tanking system that will surpass AB which from what I've seen on the DH tests its very impressive.

Last edited: