• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map RO-Alte_Ziegelei (beta4.8)

RO-AlteZiegelei_b55

RO-AlteZiegelei_b55

RO-AlteZiegelei_b55 is waiting on familar place ready to download.

Changelog:

• fixed some more flying trees,
  • added houses on Zollhaus, Ziegelei and Sender capzones,
  • added a ladder at house on Grantlerhof,
  • deleted all PAKs to prevent a conflict with AHz vehicle packs beta1 and beta2. Next version of AlteZiegelei will have PAKs back again,
  • various improvements on landscape,
  • added ammo-tent at allied spawn,
  • changed tank arrangement at axis spawn.

Upvote 0
Not sure about anyone else, but I'm having a problem with that new ladder at Grantlerhof. I was just playing the map for the first time a few minutes ago as Axis anti-tank soldier and could climb the ladder easy enough, but when I'd get to the top, I had a lot of trouble getting onto the actual roof. On most other ladders you can just keep "climbing" when you get to the top and you'll get "over" it and be on the surface, but with this ladder, when you'd get to the top, it just started stuttering for me.

I tried "jumping" off the top but I'd just slide backwards down the ladder. I tried going up the middle and off to both sides with the same result. I successfully got onto the roof only twice in about 20 tries and that was when I did some weird combination of pressing the crouch button and the jump button at the same time when at the top of the ladder, though it didn't seem to work everytime.

Edit to add:
I think I just figured out the "trick" to the ladder. If you are in the prone position (lying down) and crawl to the ladder to start climbing it, you WILL get onto the roof when you reach the top of the ladder. If you're either standing or crouching when you begin climbing, it will just stutter at the top.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
BartBear, shame on me! I really have forgotten...

:(

Thank you!

Would you please take this image as a preview thumbnail for AlteZiegelei map? We have it on all other servers yet.

RO-AlteZiegelei_b66 is waiting on familar place ready to download.

Changelog:
  • major improvement to Alte Ziegelei village, Grantlerhof and Tonkuhle with many new buildings to go in,
  • new streets, sidewalks and fences/walls,
  • added StugIII B and StuGIII G to german spawn,
  • added ISU-152 to allied spawn,
  • added SS camo uniforms to german forces,
  • fixed many bugs, floating trees and lighting issues,
  • major improvement to used textures, sized down many of the big ones for better performance.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

You have found it already ;)
But from now a PM is shown the best communication system so we use this method :)

Nevertheless as I've written to you we are moving our data to another place and the process has begun and because of synchro this 2 sites I sadly say to the end of this I cannot add anything to RO.pl.

[EDIT]
Well I've been allowed to do an exception for U (they resynchro again after this process finished), so...

THIS IS Foo'bar's Map Gallery:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Speaking of Alte Ziegelei, I was playing on my favorite FKR server the other night, and noticed they are still using the older edition of the level -- I think b55. I mentioned to the folks playing at the time that there was a newer version of the map that had been released, and there was a lot of interest expressed in seeing it as a playing option. Dunno who makes these sorts of decisions for the FKR server -- but like I say, the folks that were playing the other night were all real interested in trying the updated version? Any idea how this might come to pass?

Upvote 0