• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RMFMOD with Realwar Server

I tried the original redorchestra.ini from your hint package hans sachs. with your redirection (hope you forgive me) but no textures were downloaded.

Some other files are being downloaded when i use my redirection (animation/sound). Its the same when i use your redirection. Is it true that every client has to download the mod manually like i read above to see the textures?

On the pzdf server textures are being downloaded, how do they do that?

Upvote 0
I tried the original redorchestra.ini from your hint package hans sachs. with your redirection (hope you forgive me) but no textures were downloaded.

Some other files are being downloaded when i use my redirection (animation/sound). Its the same when i use your redirection. Is it true that every client has to download the mod manually like i read above to see the textures?

On the pzdf server textures are being downloaded, how do they do that?

Sorry,,,
HTTPURL of my server changed now.

By way of precaution, texture file and the sound file are put on the Redirect folder with my server.

But,,,
It is convinced that it is the most preferable to obtain the file beforehand on the client side.

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Questions to Hans Sachs:

1.) Is it a must for a client to load the RMFMOD manually to see textures?

2.) May I use youre downloadlink http://seikouudoku.info/xoops/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?cid=5&lid=12
on my website?

3.) Are you working on more maps? How do we know about new maps?

Visit our Server. Location is Germany: 84.200.249.217:7757

To Sid1968

1.) Probably, it will be better to call it an indispensable thing now.

2.) Link my download link freely.With no problem.:)

3.) RMFMAP released until now is as follows.
RO-RMF-Arad.rom
RO-RMF-Basovka.rom
RO-RMF-HedgeHog.rom
RO-RMF-Kaukasus.rom
RO-RMF-Koitos1944.rom
RO-RMF-Konigsplatz.rom
RO-RMF-KrasnyiOktyabr.rom
RO-RMF-LyesKrovy.rom

When new RMFMAP is shown, this forum announces.
Shortly after MAP selection is completed, the next RMFMAP will carry out a work start. Probably, time is somewhat needed.

Upvote 0
If this is so, isnt it better and spacesaving only to load the rmf-maps on the redirect server not the textures and other stuff?

A deterministic proof that it may not be reflected even if it is putting the Skin file and the Sound file into a Redirect folder has not yet been acquired.

If a Skin file or Sound file is not reflected, either, it agrees with you.

Even if a Skin file and a Sound file put into a Redirect folder, it will not succeed in a meaning.

Therefore, it is the best to introduce RMFMOD by a client.

If it says honestly, it is very regrettable that only such halfway information can be offered.:(

Upvote 0
Short Bug Report:
Map - RFM-Konigsplatz: If you use a german soldier wihout "flecktarn" jacket, like the "anti-tank-soldier-ss" you see a grey arm like it should be, but after you died the first time your arms are with "flecktarn". Sometimes "flecktarn" is on at the begining.

Bag Report THX! :)

To people which are not connectable with a RealWar server.

Please delete the following files from the "Valve\Steam\steamapps\common\red orchestra\System folder".

RMFInventory.u
RMFInventory.ucl
RMFVehicles.u
RMFVehicles.ucl

It is possible to connect it by this.
I am sorry for multiplying the trouble. :(

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Now the link is working. Thanks for your good work Hans. :D

I have two suggestions for improvement:

1.) I dont like the standard weapon sounds. The "WeaponSounds 716ID" Mutator is good. Is it possible to add that sounds to your mod or to create new sounds?

2.) A training map for RFMMOD is necessary. Could you convert the very good training map "RO-Coretrainingb6" to RMFMOD?

Upvote 0
Now the link is working. Thanks for your good work Hans. :D

I have two suggestions for improvement:

1.) I dont like the standard weapon sounds. The "WeaponSounds 716ID" Mutator is good. Is it possible to add that sounds to your mod or to create new sounds?

2.) A training map for RFMMOD is necessary. Could you convert the very good training map "RO-Coretrainingb6" to RMFMOD?

To Sid.

1.) "WeaponSounds 716ID" is not tried. It will try later.

2.) Percusses it to RIKUSYO.

On another note,,,
"Black Day July" is being tested as MAP for RMFMOD now.
I want to release it as MAP for RMFMOD.

When author MOZ objects, release is discontinued. :eek:

Upvote 0