• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rising Sun WW2 In The Pacific

Good luck with the new mod guys, sounds like a great project! May I suggest you look at the Battle on Saipan in 1944, Operation Forager. During the first two days of the battle June 16, and June 17 (D-Day and D+1) there were some interesting night tank battles between the Japanese and Marine tankers. In fact the action on the 17th was the largest tank assault of the Pacific War! I am currently researching this fight, and although it was one sided, it would make for some nice tank vs tank, infantry vs tanks, as well as infantry vs. infantry fighting, something for all players! A true combined arms map. Hard to find this scenario in the Pacific Campaign imho!

Upvote 0
Finally a mod that can make good use of the Banzai Katana Charge!!!!!!!!! :eek:

sigpic1552733pk1.jpg

Fallen in PoE2 had a Katana...then got changed out for a cardboard tube. You can run around and clock people in the face. ftw.

But yeah, I love the idea, but getting this mod out the door could be a challenge. Good luck! :cool:

Upvote 0