• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rising Storm the expansion for Red Orchestra 2 is now having a Free Weekend - and 75%

PSA: AFTER THIS FREE WEEKEND, THE RO2 LOYALTY DISCOUNT FOR RISING STORM WILL NOT BE RETURNING.
ADDENDUM: You really want to have Rising Storm for some other things we are working towards. Lets just say there are some factions in Rising Storm and factions in Red Orchestra 2 that haven't met in battle yet.

New faction ?

Chinese army for RS ?
Italian and Romanian for RO 2 ?
Russian Partisan for RO 2 ?

Upvote 0
A Western Front Mod offers a lot more possibilities, more weapons, Tanks etc.
A Japanese Russian conflict, is boring and offers nothing new.
I always liked the scary and foggy atmosphere of the Battle of the Bulge maps in Darkest Hours, countless hours of epic battles.
God i miss to blow up some tanks with a panzerschreck, panzerfaust or the american bazooka.
Who else miss this, or heavy fighting in the hurtgenforest, camping out in some foxholes and ambushing attacking troops.

Upvote 0
A Western Front Mod offers a lot more possibilities, more weapons, Tanks etc.
A Japanese Russian conflict, is boring and offers nothing new.
I always liked the scary and foggy atmosphere of the Battle of the Bulge maps in Darkest Hours, countless hours of epic battles.
God i miss to blow up some tanks with a panzerschreck, panzerfaust or the american bazooka.
Who else miss this, or heavy fighting in the hurtgenforest, camping out in some foxholes and ambushing attacking troops.

But this "more more more " can exist in eastern front too. Early war period and middle war period are also interresting, and even more...

Upvote 0
I beg to differ. Both in terms of map possibilities and content.

And can just as well say that the Western front is very boring, because it's been done to death, over and over, and over.

Beaten to death, i know only one good game that focuses on the Western Front and thats Darkest Hour a mod for Red Orchestra. All other games like Cod or Medal of Honor are not my cup of tea. Also the Multiplayer is crap.

Upvote 0