• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rising Storm the expansion for Red Orchestra 2 is now having a Free Weekend - and 75%

Rising Storm is available to play for free (with full
PSA: AFTER THIS FREE WEEKEND, THE RO2 LOYALTY DISCOUNT FOR RISING STORM WILL NOT BE RETURNING.
ADDENDUM: You really want to have Rising Storm for some other things we are working towards. Lets just say there are some factions in Rising Storm and factions in Red Orchestra 2 that haven't met in battle yet.
Western Europe here we come!

Upvote 0
PSA: AFTER THIS FREE WEEKEND, THE RO2 LOYALTY DISCOUNT FOR RISING STORM WILL NOT BE RETURNING.
ADDENDUM: You really want to have Rising Storm for some other things we are working towards. Lets just say there are some factions in Rising Storm and factions in Red Orchestra 2 that haven't met in battle yet.

Interesting, but me thinks whatever this is won't include vehicles...

Upvote 0
Don't tell me that you have 64 players on server with customs :eek::eek:

:D Shocking though it may be, we do! We have gotten just a few of those custom maps back, and expect to add more daily.

Isn't it amazing? The new players having no concept of the dreaded custom map are embracing them right along with the standard ones. And once they figure out how to pop the .roe files right into the client, they can short-cut the redirects. Ain't life grand? :cool:

Upvote 0
I forgot the name, but no it is in game (and in the sound track)

I swear to god Yoshiro, it isn't. A part of the trailer definately uses a track both in the Soundtrack and ingame. I believe it's called "Imperial Honor" on the Soundtrack. But there is a track (or at least a part of a track) in the trailer that I have never heard ingame nor on the soundtrack so it's either a lost one or a new one.

Upvote 0