• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rising storm purchase issue

Doubledigit12

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 6, 2021
Hello,

I have played R02/RS for years on my two steam accounts. I used to share RO2 from my old account to my new one via family sharing however i recently bought my own copy.

I have being playing RO2 with no problem but I jumped into a RS server tonight and ran into an issue. When selecting class I was locked into only rifleman and a message at the bottom prompted me to buy RS to unlock the rest of the classes, despite owning a copy of the game already.

I had the same issue on multiple servers.

Is there any way to resolve this?

Thank you!

Hello all,

I have managed to fix the above issue. I bought my copy from G2A and it seems the key I got was somehow the pre 2014 Red orchestra 2 multiplayer/singleplayer version rather than the newer version. Despite that it still appeared as Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 multiplayer, without having any rising storm content at all.

I was able to fix it by buying a copy of rising storm which then became dlc for the Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 multiplayer.
Hopefully this might help anyone in the future with the same Issue.

Upvote 0