Rising storm purchase issue

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Doubledigit12

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 6, 2021
Hello,

I have played R02/RS for years on my two steam accounts. I used to share RO2 from my old account to my new one via family sharing however i recently bought my own copy.

I have being playing RO2 with no problem but I jumped into a RS server tonight and ran into an issue. When selecting class I was locked into only rifleman and a message at the bottom prompted me to buy RS to unlock the rest of the classes, despite owning a copy of the game already.

I had the same issue on multiple servers.

Is there any way to resolve this?

Thank you!

Doubledigit12

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 6, 2021
Hello all,

I have managed to fix the above issue. I bought my copy from G2A and it seems the key I got was somehow the pre 2014 Red orchestra 2 multiplayer/singleplayer version rather than the newer version. Despite that it still appeared as Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 multiplayer, without having any rising storm content at all.

I was able to fix it by buying a copy of rising storm which then became dlc for the Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 multiplayer.
Hopefully this might help anyone in the future with the same Issue.