• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rising Storm Game Of The Year Update Trailer

I played nearly 1000h of RO2 and never seen it before :D

A lot of us at AMG didn't know either, so when we looked at animations and found the sliding anim we looked up how to do it and were dumbfounded that we never used it before, it looked cool so thats why Quicksilver put it in the trailer :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Awesome work and trailer, but this annoying bug on G41(W) persists since the beginning.

gJ6q9Tr.jpg

Upvote 0
Don't laugh - but so was I. I saw it in an earlier version of the trailer and went "wait - where'd that come from". It had to be explained to me. Sad old man.

On hind-sight, I do recall doing it myself, and thinking 'hey cool, I'm going really low while dashing to that cover'. But since I couldn't see myself, I didn't know I was doing a power slide. Pretty sweet!

Upvote 0
Nope, it's been in since launch. If you press the cover button while sprinting towards cover you will slide into cover.

Don't laugh - but so was I. I saw it in an earlier version of the trailer and went "wait - where'd that come from". It had to be explained to me. Sad old man.

Good job, Tripwire Interactive, good job...and not only for this last patch !

Upvote 0
A lot of us at AMG didn't know either, so when we looked at animations and found the sliding anim we looked up how to do it and were dumbfounded that we never used it before, it looked cool so thats why Quicksilver put it in the trailer :p

It have been there since launch and probably 90% never seen it...Maybe more.
Makes me wonder why they never used it in any of the previous trailers....
They used the blindfire in one of the very first teaser movies, but a cool feature like this slide was not used :confused::confused::confused:

I like the slide I seen it in Insurgency.

Upvote 0
Nope, it's been in since launch. If you press the cover button while sprinting towards cover you will slide into cover.

Very nice trailer Tripwire - after watching it, man feels, that he needs to play Red Orchestra right away.

What a news with slide into cover. I have never saw it in the game or use it myself. And I use cover system very often.
I saw this "feature" in America

Upvote 0