• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Reviving Organisms

Thats just wrong. Its like the russian Umbrella (Resident Evil :eek:). And I was always hoping zombies were fictional. The commies did it again one step at a time destroying the man kind. I hope those dogs didnt die from rabies.
smiley38.gif

Look Ma im playing God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hmmm, a bit sick to use dogs for such experiments. I hope that dog that had its head cut off died a natural death before they did that. It's amazing that the head actually responded to stimulations. It even licked his nose! I would have never thought that was still possible. Appearantly the brains still work, or something? But still, these experiments are unnecessary. Why would you want to revive the dead? Dead is dead, don't mess with it. Just accept the fact that we all kick the bucket some day. Then again, it could be fake and just be a living dog with his head in the table. Looks like the forums are messed up by the way.

Upvote 0
Hmmm, a bit sick to use dogs for such experiments. I hope that dog that had its head cut off died a natural death before they did that. It's amazing that the head actually responded to stimulations. It even licked his nose! I would have never thought that was still possible. Appearantly the brains still work, or something? But still, these experiments are unnecessary. Why would you want to revive the dead? Dead is dead, don't mess with it. Just accept the fact that we all kick the bucket some day. Then again, it could be fake and just be a living dog with his head in the table. Looks like the forums are messed up by the way.

i dont think it's brain works. its just a reflex of the body i think, not a brain stimulated action. for example, it didnt open its eyes to see what was going on. i know my dog would look around if it slept and i poked it in the nose:rolleyes:
so IMO its a mindless thing, much like zombies would be... personally this sickens me.
next to that, if they ever try doing something to my dog, im going to bash some skulls and not stop there.

but seriously, what is the use in this? soviet zombie solders to invade nazi germany? if they need all that equipment to keep the dead tissue walking, you could just target those mechanisms and 'kill' it again. next to that, its mindless, and wont attack anything except maybe on a reflex. it isnt gonna get hungry either, cause it cant feel since the brains dont work. and the only way to get the stomach working is to get something in there, but with no feel or need to eat the thing isnt going to get himself dinner, cause it doesnt think about getting dinner.

sick, and another way to throw away tax money:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
i dont think it's brain works. its just a reflex of the body i think, not a brain stimulated action. for example, it didnt open its eyes to see what was going on. i know my dog would look around if it slept and i poked it in the nose:rolleyes:
I think the brain was functioning, although the dog was probably a bit dazed from the lack of oxygen to the brain.

If you notice the dogs they completely brought back to life, even after 15 minutes of death were at first dazed, then after a day or so the dogs were completely normal.

Nowadays they can bring people back to life after falling into an icy lake, even after over 30 minutes of death.

Upvote 0