• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Resolution Too Big

Some system info first. I have two monitors, my main is 1920x1080. The second is an older 1600x900. I have an Intel i7-4770k, 8GB RAM, a GTX 770 with 4GB on it.
When I first launched the game it tried to launch in some ridiculously high resolution, 3840x2160 and across both monitors, after some flickering it finally settled on the first monitor, but I couldn't move the mouse below a certain point to confirm the gamma correction level, the mouse stopped midway down the screen and was stuck in the top half.
This is likely caused I know by nVidia's Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR). The concerns here is that the mouse wouldn't work below a certain point. Actually a second copy of the game ended up launching when I clicked the icon on the taskbar, which let me move on with the gamma setting and then to the main menu. After getting the resolution finally set back to 1080, I was able to get things going again. I did have to right click and close a few programs on the taskbar that were no longer visible on the screen because when the game went to that resolution, it moved the windows below where they were visible.
TLDR: Game launched at 3840x2160 rather than 1920x1080, I couldn't adjust the gamma as the mouse would only move halfway down the screen, a second accidentally launched copy of the game let me move all the way down to adjust gamma and then get to the main menu to bring the resolution down to the monitor's default. Issue likely related to nVidia DSR.