Resistance and Liberation, WW2 HL2 mod "most realistic experience possible".

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

D3terioNation

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 15, 2005
West Sussex, UK
I think it will play just fine if you have a puter that runs DODS fine ie sound & gfx on max quality!

Remember the sophisticated sound system plays a massive part too in cpu performance!

Pvt.pile

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Sconnie Botland
Guyz if you want to view those luvly vids in a higher resolution simply click on the vid to go into Youtube then add this to the end of the URL... &fmt=18

Excellent K98 firing sound in that new video.

Im lost i couldn't hear any new K98 sound in any of those vids? :confused:

Birdy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 27, 2008
Toronto, Under a cardboard box
Is it just me, or does it look like he's crawling at like, Mach Chicken?

I'm not getting pumped for this, all I can picture is a bunch of confused n00bs running in circles as the leader does nothing to help find their position cause hes from some foreign speaking country.

Pvt.pile

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Sconnie Botland
Is it just me, or does it look like he's crawling at like, Mach Chicken?
They already know about it and there have been loads of posts about it on the officials you've got to remember in those vids your still seeing a WIP of the game.

Rak

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2005
D
Those animations rock, I'm looking forward to it!

Btw, I think MP40 has a bit of exaggerated recoil. It shouldn't be that wild when fired from ironsights in a ducked position.

DraKon2k

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Vienna, Austria
Hopefully the game will manage to deliver a good WW2 atmosphere(which it looks like), last games that really devilered this imo were DoD 1.3(and all versions before that) and CoD1.

*edit* and RO of course