• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Resetting perks on purpose

Yes, there is. Go to killingfloor/System folder. Open KillingFloor.ini, and add this to the bottom:

[Engine.SteamStatsAndAchievementsBase]
bResetStats=true

Go back ingame, make sure your perks are set to 0, then close KF and remove that line. If you don't remove it, your perks will keep resetting every time you start the game.

Upvote 0
meeh. depends what kind of person you are :p I reset my perks like 6 times now. and there were only once I didnt max all my perks. though I like to do it to give me a harder challange.

level 0 firebug on Hoe Is always fun. but latly I become really rusty :/ but if you like I can level up with you anew, help you going :p. just add me "andysowhat" and I know a few sweet spots to powerlevel if you like :) ofc it wont be very helpfull with commando xD because of the stalker kills....

and yeah if u reset the perks once with that method above it will reset ur achievements aswell the first time you do it :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0