Resetting perks on purpose

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

benzin ninja

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 25, 2009
Maybe i haven't searched thoroughly eneoug, but here goes.

Is there any way to have your perks reset once you've hit lvl 6 with all of them?

Teraku

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 29, 2011
Netherlands
steamcommunity.com
Yes, there is. Go to killingfloor/System folder. Open KillingFloor.ini, and add this to the bottom:

[Engine.SteamStatsAndAchievementsBase]
bResetStats=true

Go back ingame, make sure your perks are set to 0, then close KF and remove that line. If you don't remove it, your perks will keep resetting every time you start the game.

Helifano

Aug 16, 2012
I recently reset mine after having them maxed for a while. I honestly wish I never had, though. It's something to do, but as if video games weren't life-wasting enough as is, it's like taking all that hard work and just deleting it, without even much, if anything, to show for it. Depressing :D

Blockbot

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 25, 2011
meeh. depends what kind of person you are :p I reset my perks like 6 times now. and there were only once I didnt max all my perks. though I like to do it to give me a harder challange.

level 0 firebug on Hoe Is always fun. but latly I become really rusty :/ but if you like I can level up with you anew, help you going :p. just add me "andysowhat" and I know a few sweet spots to powerlevel if you like :) ofc it wont be very helpfull with commando xD because of the stalker kills....

and yeah if u reset the perks once with that method above it will reset ur achievements aswell the first time you do it :)

Last edited:

benzin ninja

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 25, 2009
Reset my achievements? Well that did put a damper on my urge.
Is there any way of not resetting those, while still resetting perks?

Massacrer

Mar 26, 2012
hzgaming.net
I recently reset mine after having them maxed for a while. I honestly wish I never had, though. It's something to do, but as if video games weren't life-wasting enough as is, it's like taking all that hard work and just deleting it, without even much, if anything, to show for it. Depressing :D

Shud try out modded servers

Amber Glass

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 19, 2011
just get an alt account next time KF is on sale if you dont want to lose your achievements